Part-16

Sanyu was standing near parth and was bending to see randhir by holding parth's arm randhir who saw this smiled and gave her a flying kiss to which sanyu hide herself behind parth which made randhir chuckle at her antics. Sanyu continued to do her saitani holding parth's arms.
Parth:pari kya karraha hai chup chap khadi reh yahan varna dono girjayenge baba.
        Parth kept his hands on sanyu's shoulder and pulled her towards him and continued to instruct helpers. But sanyu couldn't stop her mischievous play and still she continued to look at randhir.
        Renu came to call them for the dinner.
Renu:chalo sab ake khana khalo.
Ran:ma humara khana yahi bijawadijiye hum yahin khalenge.
Renu: tik hai pari tu chal dinner karna hai na.
Sanyu:na
Renu:kyun
Ran:ma usko saitani karne se time mile toh karegi na dinner(smiles)
        Sanyu pouted looking at parth.
Parth:ma ap fikar mat karo mein pari ko khiladunga bus ap khana bijvado.
        Sanyu smiled and hugged parth to which parth cared her hair.
Renu(smiles):tik hai.
         Renu had sent them dinner and parth was feeding his sister.
Parth: randhir dekh mera cute sa bacha(said pulling sanyu's cheeks)
Randhir (smiled):han tu cute nai hai par teri beti bohat cute hai
Parth:ja be (frowned)
           Parth then looked at pari.
Parth:pari mein bolraha hoon ap nai khavoge toh kal thin thin glass juice pilavunga apko.
            Which made sanyu open her mouth instantly and parth fed her the dinner and randhir chuckled looking at two brother and sister .
            Sanyu leaned on parth shoulder and circled her arms around his neck saying that she was sleepy to which parth pecked her forehead and patted her back.
Randhir:parth tu dinner karle mein pari ko sulake atha hoon.
Parth:tik hai.
             Randhir went to sanyu and lifted her in his arms sanyu immediately circled her arms around his neck which made randhir smile.
Randhir:meri nautanki (pecked her nose)
Sanyu: pari ko bhi karni hai(she too pecked randhir's nose)
Randhir:abhi tak apka nautanki katam nai huva
Sanyu:na na na
          Randhir smiled and took her to her room and made her sleep on her bed and covered her with quilt caring her hair.
Randhir:sojav ap(patting her back)
Sanyu(patting his chest):tumbhi sojav
Randhir:ap sojav pehle phir mein sovunga
Sanyu:pakka na
Randhir:Han mera cutetu abhi sojav kal jaldi utna bhi hai na
Sanyu: kyun
Randhir:voh apko kal pata chalega abhi ap sojav.
          Randhir made sanyu sleep and left the room not before pecking her forehead .

Precap:haldi and mehendi
I hope am not boring u all.

Do vote and comment😍
Nxt part after 110votes