Forever Happy

Frisk's POV:

I wake up to a girly scream only to see Asriel lying on the floor with his legs propped up against his bed.

"Asriel... stop being so loud, please, I would like some sleep you know." I yawn, turning on my side.

"Sorry Frisk, I had a nightmare. I saw F- uh, nevermind... it's not important, it was just silly." Asriel's voice is a little croaky, like it is every morning. I know he was about to say Flowey, I've talked to Mom about it but she said that I should leave it until he gets really bad; it surprises me a little because I thought she would be there straight away.

"Hm... Okay." I say as I hear the door creak open, in comes Chara.

"Hey guys, do you wanna play a game?" She smiles, a little evilly. 

"What kind of game?" I sit up, intrigued. 

"Well, I thought we could play..." she takes a dramatic pause, "Monsters and Humans: The Board Game!" 

"What? Come on, you always cheat so that you win!" Asriel says, rubbing his head.

"Me? Why, I would never cheat!" Chara says, obviously lying.

"Hm, fine then. I want to start this time, then Asriel and you can go last. Hopefully that will take away your chances of cheating big time!" I say, standing up and putting my wooly socks on.

"Yeah! Second is the best, afterall." Asriel smirks a little as I open the cupboard to get the game.

"WHAT?! This is stupid, Asriel's a goat! He should be third since he has a hairy chest, not me!" Chara shout-whispers, looking at us. I laugh a little as I walk past my two siblings, making my way downstairs.

"Haha! You cannot defeat me anymore! I am Master Friskus, I rule all of you now! Muahahahaahaha!" I shout, standing with a cape and wand.

"Ugh, this is rubbish. Obviously I should be the evil master, it's in my blood!" Chara says angrily, she's a sore loser.

"Yes but you didn't win, so haha!" I laugh, putting my wizard hat on.

"Oh my! How long have you three been up for?" Toriel's voice says as I turn around slowly.

"Uhhh... M-Mom, we were um... RUN!" Asriel's voice stutters at first but then as soon as he shouts for us to run, we sprint.

"Children, please!" Toriel shouts but we don't stop, "Sans!" 

Sans' POV:

I walk down the stairs and push my hands out, I can feel my left eye as it turns to a burning blue flame. As I lift my hand up I hear a scream and then three children fall by my feet, I look at them with a sincere face,

"You don't need to run away, guys."

"When I first saw Mom angry, she said 'fight me or run away!' and we didn't want to fight her." Frisk says, looking at me carefully.

"Oh! My child, that was merely a 'heat of the moment' thing, you honestly mustn't think that I would hurt you." Toriel says, kneeling down and hugging her children, it makes me happy to see the love shimmering in her eyes.

"Sans?" Frisk looks up at me, then they hug me with a smile on their face.

"Hey, Kiddo." I hug them back, still looking at Tori.

I really hope nothing ever changes in this family, I can't bare to go back to the Underground.