Who Will Win?

Frisk's POV:

I sit in the court room, feeling more nauseous than when I've been literally sick. This is terrifying, what if, somehow, Veronica and Pete get me back... what if I have to live my life with them until I'm old enough to leave?

"I call this court to order to settle the case of Mr and Mrs Hueman versus Ms Dreemurr in a custody battle for Frisk Hueman." The judge shouts, the room goes silent and I look at Chara and Asriel next to me.

"The prosecution would like to make an opening statement." The judge says, Cathlene stands and walks to the front. 

"Yes your honour. Mr and Mrs Hueman wish to keep their child, however Ms Dreemurr is fighting for them aswell. Ms Dreemurr is clearly unstable to keep Frisk, seeing how she knows nothing of this new world; who knows how long she's been living underground? I have evidence of the things she consumes on a daily basis. Snails!" She has an evil grin on her face. My lawyer, Thomas, stands up and faces Cathlene.

"Snails are a perfectly normal thing for people to eat, it's very popular in France. Also, Ms Dreemurr has been on the surface for several years now, living amongst us humans. She, and all monsters for that matter, have adapted towards the lifestyle just as we have." Thomas is really nice, he accepts monsters. 

"Ridiculous! Someone- no, sorry, something like her is far too dangerous! I call Sans the Skeleton to the stand." Cathlene says, Sans jerks for a moment and then stands. He walks over to the stand and sits down, he looks mad about what's being said about Toriel.

Sans' POV:

I look at Cathlene as Thomas sits down in his seat, what's the lady gonna say about me? 

"Mr... uh, Skeleton, has been extremely threatening towards my clients and I. I recall the first time we met, he had a... bone in the air, as if he were going to attack us!" She says, Frisk told me that I shouldn't have done that. "Then, when Mr Hueman was just saying that he wanted his child back, Mr Skeleton made a strange skull appear in the air as if it was going to blast us into pieces! Clearly, he is not a safe being for the child to be in contact with, to even be near!

The judge looks at me and then Veronica and Pete, they nod. Thomas gets up,

"Mr Skeleton did nothing wrong, he had no intention of hurting or scaring them. Now, I would like to say my statement your honour."

"Proceed. Prosecution, sit. Opposing, you may now speak." The judge nods, I have no idea what's going to happen here.

Frisk's POV:

I look at Sans as he sits back down in front of me, he takes a breath just before Thomas says his statement. 

"Your honour, may I project footage of a going-on at Frisk's school not long before they left for Mount. Ebott?" He says, is he going to show the video of them hurting me? 

"You may." 

Thomas walks over to the projection box and puts in the disc,

"this may be quite graphic, please turn your heads if you do not wish to see this horrible act of physical abuse."

I close my eyes shut, I don't want to relive this... I can't. Chara puts her hand on my shoulder and whispers,

"Asriel, close your eyes."