Taken

Frisk's POV:

I sit in my bedroom, looking through my photo album of good times I've had with the monsters; tears are rushing down my face like my eyes are waterfalls, I can't believe I'm being taken away from my family to live with abusive adults again.

It's so mean and frustrating how horrible the lawyer is being, she's a terrible lady; rude to monsters, she won't even let them go to court about me being taken away!

I close my eyes and look back at my favourite memories with my family; there was the day I met Asriel for the first time, the day I saved Chara, the day Flowey became Asriel... the day I smiled.

48 HOURS EARLIER

I look at Chara as she does a front flip on the trampoline, smiling happily and laughing; even when she murdered everyone, I knew she was just a normal kid... she was just full of anger and hatred, she had been dead for so many years and she had finally found someone she was like. It must have felt amazing, she must have been so lonely... so when she met me, she must've forgotten what people do when they meet someone they can relate to.

"Frisk! Come on, will you?!" Asriel shouts, jumping over to Chara and knocking her down; he's laughing too.

"Sure." I join in with the laughter, looking at Chara's expression as she pulls his legs and he falls down next to her.

Sans' POV:

I watch as the three kids play outside, their faces lit up with happiness. I look at Frisk for a moment before walking back inside and grabbing a bottle of ketchup. Now that I know Frisk was suicidal, I'm scared and worried for them... I never thought of the kid as someone who would even think  of doing something like that.

"Sans, are you okay?" Tori looks at me, I nod,

"Yeah, Tori. Why'd you ask?"

"Ever since Frisk's parents came for a... visit you've- well, you've been acting a bit strange." Her face has a worried expression on it, I smile and kiss her cheek,

"I'm fine. I promise you." I hate lying to her.

Frisk's POV:

As I look at the television and watch Mettaton's latest episode of his show, I think about my birth parents; I know they're going to come back, I can feel it... I know something bad is going to happen, I just can't quite figure out what yet.

"Frisk, do you feel like something bad is coming?" Chara asks me, how does she have it too?

"Um... you feel it too?" I look at her, shocked and confused.

"No, it's-  I know  something bad is going to happen. To you." She looks at the floor, what does she mean she knows?

"What? How do you know?" I look carefully at her, curious.

"It- It's my soul. It's... talking to me."

"Wh-What? Your soul can't-"

"It's telling me that you're going to get hurt, that you might do something that could change everything."

"I'm not going to do anything. I think you're just paranoid, souls can't talk to you... it's- uh, a fact."

"Maybe we've got it all wrong then, I know that it's my soul... I know it is." She stands up and walks away, in the cup of her hands is her soul glowing bright around the edges.