Can It Be Fixed?

Frisk's POV:

The next day, Miss Carmichael greets me outside of the classroom once everyone is inside.

"Right, Frisk." She says, my hands are tight around my ribs. I did put a bandage around my whole rib area but it's cheap, barely doing anything. "I was digging around some files last night and I found a few video clips from the security cameras in the school."

My teacher never knew in depth about the abuse, she always had an idea though. If I had actually said the words 'I'm being abused', she definitely would've gone to the police even if I begged her not to.

"Since when did the school have security cameras?" It's difficult to speak, and to breathe.

"They're hidden. Anyway, I have some clips here from when you were younger and going to our school. It was from one night when your parents were picking you up late... when I saw it last night I could barely look." She gulps, "I saw your parents practically throwing you about. You were screaming and crying, bleeding even! Then... the next day, you came in with a broken arm!"

I remember that night, it was the first time they broke one of my bones; after, they did it quite a lot, they had realised that it was affective.

"I-" I have no idea what to say, my breathing is getting worse.

I lay on the hospital bed, light shining in my eyes. Miss Carmichael took me to the hospital when she realised I wasn't breathing right, she's like another mother to me... her, Toriel and Veronica the evil witch.

"Frisk's left lung was punctured by one of their ribs. The lung is okay now after surgery, breathing still might be a bit more difficult... a few of the ribs are broken though." I hear the doctor talking to my favourite teacher in the whole world.

Sans' POV:

"Tori? Y- you okay in there?" I ask quietly through the door, I can hear crying. She's taking Frisk's departure badly, I've not seen her smile since the kid left.

"Yes, Sans. I will be out in a moment." Her voice calls back, croaky.

"Okay... I'll be downstairs, we're all here." I sigh and walk away, looking at Asriel and Chara on the sofa.

"Sans? Do you want to join in? We're just about to start a new game." Asriel smiles at me. I shake my head,

"I'm okay, thanks."

As I sit at the bar, ketchup bottle in hand, I wonder how Frisk's friends are doing about all of this. The monster community is still okay right now, but in a few days we'll be in chaos.

"Sans, how are you doing?" Grillby looks at me carefully.

"Grillbz, I'm fine." I reply quickly, then down the rest of my ketchup.

"More?" He looks at the bottle on the table.

"More." I nod.

"Brother! I made popcorn!" Papyrus shouts from the kitchen, I flinch at the smell of burnt butter.

"Uh, thanks bro! Bring it in!" I shout, I'll still eat it for him.

"Here you are! What do you think?" He looks at me happily as I put the black cloud in my mouth and chew. It's disgusting, I try to smile anyway.

"It's great! Good job Paps."