Jamilton fluff

Alex sat in bed typing on his lap top. The glow of the computer lighting up his face making the bags under his eyes even more prominent . He let out a little yawn and took a big gulp of his coffee he got from Starbucks not to long ago. He rubbed his eyes and shook his head lightly ,trying to keep himself awake. He had to finish the essay that was due in two weeks that night. Well he didn't have to that's what he just told people when they asked why he did his assignments so early. Alex was a hard worker. He was all his life. Working hard got him into the college he was in now. Working hard got him into America. But there is also a difference between a hard worker and overworking. Alex overworked himself and everyone knew it except himself. Everyone tried to have Alex relax but he was to stubborn to listen to them. So they soon stopped trying. Except his boyfriend Thomas. Thomas was like Alex in many ways. They stood for what they believed in and were stubborn. Alex might be one of the most stubborn people Thomas has ever met. But Thomas was the most persistent person Alex had ever met. So when Thomas went to Alex's dorm and saw him working when Alex promised he wouldn't he wasn't having any of it. Alex froze when he heard his dorm door open and Thomas walked inside with a huge smile in his face. "Hey baby you better not be wor-" Thomas cut himself off when he saw Alex with his laptop on his lap and 3 empty coffee cups around him. Thomas expression instantly changed from HAPPY to blank. " he he he-y Thomas sweetie " Alex nervously laughed and put the blanket that was next to him over the laptop and pretended it wasn't there. Thomas went over to Alex with a poker face and lifted the blanket. He snatched the laptop , much to Alex's protest. He closed it and put it by Alex's bag on the floor and crossed his arms and tapped his foot. " I thought I told you to relax "Thomas said agitated ,giving Alex a knowing look. " I was relaxing but I got bored so I decided to finish up some work " he said giving a poor excuse. Thomas shook his head. " Alex there is no excuse that would show that you had to work today " he walked toward him. " I know so what now ?" Alex asked. " your gonna relax and lay down with me" he said matter of factly.  He sat next to Alex . "But I want to work " he said as he tried to scamper out of bed. Thomas wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and pulled him to his chest with ease since Alex was so light. Alex whined and tried to escape from his arms but failed miserably. He sighed and gave up. Thomas smiled happy that he won. He then put his face in the crook of Alex's neck and took a deep breath. Alex giggled as Thomas's breath ticked his neck. Thomas smirked and brought his hands to Alex's side and gently squeezed . "Ha Ha" Alex laughed and covered his mouth while glaring at Thomas . His boyfriend just smirked and continued to tickle Alex . Alex was a laughing mess. He tried to escape but Thomas just went on top of him and straddled him so he could not run off. Thomas's finally stopped tickling him. Alex panted out of breath. Thomas took Alex's open mouth as an opportunity to kiss him. There lips connected and Thomas plunged his tongue into his mouth. Alex blushed and moaned. Thomas moved his tongue around Alex's mouth and smirked when he heard Alex moan. Alex put his hand through Thomas's hair and gripped it softly. Thomas let out a little moan. Alex smirked and did it again accept a little bit harder. Thomas growled and bit Alex's lip. He then broke the kiss. They were both panting out of breath. Alex went to sit up but Thomas pinned him down and kissed all over his face. He pecked Alex's lips one last time before laying down beside him. Alex laid there dazed from all the kisses. Thomas wrapped his arms around Alex again and cuddled him. Alex sighed and smiled. He cuddled Thomas back even more tired then he was earlier cause of the tickle fight. Thomas smiled and kissed Alex's head as he watched him slowly fall asleep and soon fell asleep himself.