Jamilton smut part one

Alexander had his papers that he wrote for President Washington close to his chest as he speed walked to his office . He knocked on his door lightly " Mr.Washington I have the papers" he slowly turned the door handle and went inside his office. Washington was nowhere to be seen. He went over to washingtons desk and set down the papers down . He heard the door open behind him and he saw the one and only Thomas Fucking Jefferson . He stood at the door way with his flamboyant magenta suit that seemed to be the elephant in the room where ever he went in the office . He held his cane that he always had with him even though it was obvious he didn't need it . His pants were overly tight . They shaped out his member , thighs, and ass perfectly. Alex gulped and suddenly felt the top ball of the cane go under his chin and tilt his head up so he was looking Thomas in the eyes. Thomas had his infamous smirk on his face and he moved himself closer to Alexander . " Ah ah ah , my eyes are up here Hamilton ~" he purred . Alexander's face reddened quickly . He tried to hide his blush with a glare " Fuck you Jefferson!" He said embarrassed . " I think it will be the other way around Alexander ~" he said sexually . " I'd prefer if you call me Hamilton , Jefferson " I hissed. " always so formal Alexander , I told you to call me Thomas " Thomas backed Alex into a corner . " you think you can do that for me ?" Thomas asked . Alex stood there flustered " of course not ! " . " what a shame" Thomas hummed as he traced Alex's jaw and cheek bones with his finger tips . " always have to be so damn stubborn Alexander , but I always get what I want and by the time I'm done with you , you'll be moaning my name ~" he said as he licked the shell of Alex's ear. Alexander shivered under his touch. Thomas cupped Alex's face with one of his hands and moved his face closer to Alex's face. They lips were about to meet when Washington walked into the office . They instantly separated . " um uh I brought the papers you wanted " Alex said quickly . " oh thank you Alexander , did you need something Thomas ?" Washington asked . " nah I just got what I needed " Thomas smirked at Alex. Thomas and Alex walked out of the office. Thomas gripped Alex's shoulder and whispered lustfully in Alex's ear " I'll make every inch of you mine ~". Alex froze up and blushed darkly. Thomas chuckled and smacked Alex's ass . Alex yelped in surprise and glared at Thomas . Thomas smirked and winked at Alexander . "I think me and you should have a meeting at your place" he suggested . " u-uh sure , how about around 8 tonight ? " Alex asked . " perfect darling ~" Thomas purred and went to his office . Alex stood there flustered and quickly went to his own office quickly .