Chapter 15

short chapter :( 

-SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMAR-

Vanoss POV

I slowly opened my eyes then feeling pain in my legs. 

I looked around to see Females and males sitting around me with handcuffs on their hands and some were in cages, I felt a little hand touch my back that sent shivers up my body. I turned around to see a small child that wore a small tiny dress that looked like rags.

"Hello..." I said quietly

"Who are you..." She said In a small voice

I looked around to make sure if there weren't any guards in the back of the truck.

"I'm Evan." I whispered to her, giving her a small smile

"Oh...I'm Blue..." She whispered back

Both of us jumped when we hit a speed bump making some people fall.

"Where am I..."  I whispered

Blue looked up at me and moved closer to my body hugging my arm.

"These people take men and women for people to come and have sex with every who is here and there..." She said 

My eyes widen when the truck got to a stop, me and blue got up from the ground when we both saw the truck door slowly opening.

I felt blue move closer to me more than looked up at me, I looked down and saw fear in Blue's eyes.

"Evan I'm scared..." She said tugging on my shirt

"Just stay by me.." I said with a small smile.

"Everyone get out now!" Some man yelled

Everyone started to move quickly and slowly out of the truck door, Blue kept a good grip on me while walking in the big group of people; I kept my eye on one of the guards who was watching me. When we were oh most at the front of the group I saw two guards who were putting people in like jail cells. 

"Shit..." I whispered 

Blue looked up at me then tugged on my shirt making me look down at her.

"Blue stay close" I whispered to her 

She nodded and we were up next with another small group, the two guards all looked at us all counting how many people were in the group, I knew in each cell there are 24 people but in this group, there are 26 people. I looked down at Blue who was sweating bullets when the guarded moved through the group, I pushed Blue closer to my body and shut my eyes when the guard was coming towards us.

"Shit, Shit, Shit" I thought in my head 

Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I slowly opened my eyes to see a guard in front of me; I was going to say something but he cut me off.

"Can you please moved over a little." She said with a small smile 

I moved over a bit with Blue still holding on to my shirt and she moved through and then pointed to two people in the small group.

"May you please step over here you two." She said walking with them pushing them a little into the large group and then turned giving the other guard a thumbs up.

"All of you get into the cell now!" He yelled 

We all started moving and walking into the cell, he slammed the cell door behind us and everyone just fell onto the ground but I and blue walked over to the wall and sat down looking at everyone.

"Please come save me, Jon..." I whispered 

__________________________________________________

TA DA ANOTHER CHAPTER XD I need to update this week because I'm getting my wisdom teeth out so...ya xD 

AJ out 

-hides in bed-

-SORRY FOR SPELLING AND GRAMMER-