Chapter 17

Luke's POV very short

I couldn't believe Jonathan...my best friend....was....

Craig POV

Tears would slide down my face still driving beside Tyler car, everyone was calling my name thought the radio trying to get me to talk.

"Shut the fuck up you dick heads!" I said slamming my hands on the wheel screaming making everyone go quiet.

I turned my head to see Tyler's window open looking at me with a small smile, I opened my window with a frown.

With stared at each other and keep are eyes on the road. I watched Tyler's mouth move trying to say something but I couldn't hear him because of the sound of the motors running, I was going to turn on the radio until I saw Tyler's car get hit by a giant van.

"Nooo!" I screaming with tears streaming down my face.

I turned my car wheel zooming past everyone towards total car, I slammed on the breaks jumping out with a pistol in my hands running towards the car and the van that was parked; I guy was taking out a half unconscious Wildcat   pulling toward the van.

I shot the man two times in the chest killing him instant dropping Tyler onto the ground, I dropped the gun and run over screaming he's name making his head slight turn. I placed his head on my lap crying.

"I'm sorry Tyler...." I said sniffling.

He gave a little smile.

"It-its-o-ok.." he tried to say still smiling

Tyler POV a few mins ago

I saw Craig open his window crying I made a smile small then whispered.

"I love you Craig Thompson.."

Then it went black...

(SORRY IF THERE'S ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR)

Sorry if it was a short child 😅