Day 3

Me: I'm free!

Law: Why are people still reading ?

Me: Because people would kill to have sex with you.

________________________________________

Day three of your week of pain. Your surprised your still walking with all the rough Lemons youve had damn Law. The other crewmates are as perverted as Law. They should just call them the Pervert Pirates.

- Maid come here ~ - He said as he led you to his office.

- Yes Master Law? - You said. Yes, after yestrdays round of pain your legs would die if you disobeyed him.

- Remove your panties. - He said smirking.

- W-What? - You asked blushing.

- Is that disobedience i hear? Will you need a punishment for this? - He asked huskily. Shit no no no no no...

- N-No Master Law! I w-was just confused with your request! - You shudered.

- Then get on with it. - He said a bit annoyed.

- Y-Yes master. - You said. Sliding your panties off.

- Master were do i put them? - You asked.

- Just leave them on the floor its time for your checkup. - He said motioning the bed.

You laid down on the bed as Law slid on some white gloves.

- (Y/N)-ya put this on. - He said handing me a blindfold. I tied it on waiting for what he will do.

Law had a gray platter of sexual toys and other things beside him.

He started parting your legs as much as possible.

- (Y/N)-ya todays checkup will be chalenges. If you answer correctly there wil be reward. If incorrectly there will be punishment. - He said.

- M-Master are you sure? C-Cant we do somenthing different for todays checkup? - You asked. Knowing he wont go easy on you with punishment.

He turned a vibrator on and left it near your clit. Making you gasp.

- Dont question your master maid. You deserve a punishment for your attitude. - He said adding another vibrator to the other side but on a different vibration level.

- First challenge is not dripping. If you succed you get your pleasure. If you dont its one piece of clothing removed. - He said.

- M-Master i cant control that. Please think of somenthing else. - You pleaded.

He swatted your cheek.

- Quiet maid. Tch. You deserve a punishment. - He said annoyed.

He removed your shirt and started toying and squeezing your breasts leaving a trail of kisses.

- M-Master~ - You moaned felling a little wet down there. Please dont check...

- I should check if you succeded your challenge otherwhise soemene gets punishment.~ - He said remiving his hands and checking yo pussy.

- Ufortunetly you failed. Time for more punishment. - He said. Grabbing another vibrator but bigger and putting it right at your bean at a bigger level of vibration.

- M-Master p-please nngh~ - You moaned. He swatted your cheeks.

- Hush maid. Since you failed thsi challenge. You will have a punishment. - Hs said, and started rubbing his tip at your entrance, slowly but quickly; driving you crazy.

- M-Master please ngh~ - You moaned again making Law smirk at how easily he had you.

- Maid be quiet. Righ now your having pumishment - He said slowly sliding a tiny but of his member. Making you even more wet with all the vibrators and such.

He slowly added some more, pumping that bit in and out quickly, then pulling it out completly to your dissaproval.

- Now maid, your next challenge is being quiet without moving. - He said sliding in three fingers slowly. Oh how that drove you mad, but you had to stay put, otherwhise he would do worse. He started going even slower, he apreciated this moment and used his other hand and cranked up the level on one of the vibrators, making you half moan.

- Seems like you failed again. Guess it calls for punishment. - He said sliding out his fingers and using a little knife to cut your top and bra off.

Then suddenly you felt somenthing cold on your tits. He had put a piece of ice on each of them, then slowly sliding them both around your body, then reaching down there, he spread your legs even more, oh no...

- L-Law p-please n-no~ - You moaned then squeaked as the two cold ice cubes sat there covering your entrance.

- So disobedient. It seems that you need your punishment to be increased. - He said, you could fell a smirk on his lips, and you could also fell the ice melt and mix with your wetness from all of this.

Suddenly you felt kisses all over you and someone suck one of your cold and erected nipples as he flicked and toyed with the other.

- Maid... Im not holding back anymore... Room. - He said and suddenly you were standing facing his desk as all of your clothes were removed along with Laws and the blind fold.

Suddenly you felt a firm squeeze on your butt cheeks tightly. Then half of your body was pushed to the table as you could feel Law look at your bottom.

- M-Master please stop staring. - You pleaded making him tch and bend down and abuse of your private area making you moan and even more come out.

After he finished he lifted up and slid himself in you pumping hard and deeply making you drip all over.

- You are not allowed to cum. - He said pumpingg you harder, suddenly he stopped and sat on his chair, he made you follow and suddenly slid right back in.

- M-Master i cant control ngh~ - You moaned as he sent more pleasure through you.

- Hush maid. You should be bouncing. - He said looking at your chest making you blush, but obiently doing it as he pumped in you, suddenly he cummed and his hot seed shot in you.

- Maid i order you to cum. - He said in a demanding voice. Suddenly a vibrator was but at your other hole, making you yelp.

- Maid, you better cum. You were soaked five minutes ago. - He said getting angrier. Suddenly you felt your knot tighten and let go, making your cum go all over yours and his legs along with his member.

- Well done maid, you fillowed my order. But look at this mess, tch i guess 8 more rounds it is. - He said sliding you out and laying you on the bed spreading your legs and starting all over with more ice and nibbles.

________________________________________

Law: You know, one thing I learned here, is that I should get you a maid outfit.

Me: What? Why?

Law: You seem to love sexualizing it. Maybe I should get you one and make you clean.

Me: No.