Day 4

Me: *whimpering*

Kid: stand still

Me: it hurts

Kid: It'll be worth it

________________________________________

Day four. Standing was too painful. So you sat down most of the time. But even that was a pain since your with the pervert pirates.

-Oh maid~ I have an order for you~ - Law said mockingly handing over a jump rope.

You sighed and grabbed the rope.

- Yes master? - You asked.

- I need to see your flexbility. Youll have to jump rope. ~ -He said.

- Excellent maid. Now jump rope 14 times. And dont hesitate to jump quickly~ - He said. Did i mention he watched you change?

You started jumping

After the 15 jump roaps he pulled up the blue dome and well, guess whos in their boxers and the other not even clothed?

- Lets see how high your vocal chordscan go~ - He said, suddenly a finger was in you, it had somenthing cold on it.

"M-Master, what is that?" You sturredly moaned as he placed it all over.

"Somenthing that'll make you feel great. Now maid, lets start the fun." He said as he pulled a small little jar out of nowhere.

"Room." He said, suddenly you were bith in his medical room, and you were laying the bed and he was just standing there with a smirk.

"Now we can start. Dont hold back at screaming my little slut." He said cracking his knuckles.

Suddenly the two digits were back in, but they seemed ten times colder as the what seemed to be gel was being spread even deeper.

You moaned at all the finger motions he was doing inside of you.

"You seem to be following my orders for once. But this isnt over. We have to make sure its all covered with my little medicine for bad maids." He said huskily as he showed you the jar with the gel, spreading it all inside of you, not missing a sinlge spot.

Cried in pleasure as he put a really strong vibrator on your bean.

Suddenly he pulled it out and blew on your lady hole a couple times, making you moan more.

"Master~ What is this?" You moaned. This was all so strong and pleasureable.

"My little secret maid. But it seems like you need more. Your still not up to your doctors prime condition." He said in his almighty sexy voice, rubbing it in some more as moaned, he started pumping in three digits as quickly as you could possibly register. You felt your core drip all over, it felt so wet.

Law started playing with the outside too, you could hear the little wet sounds and how much pleasure it cause you, damn that gel.

Law suddenly slid himself inside you, maling you mewl.

He started groping you, hard as he kissed you and somehow pumped at the same time as your hands went througn his hair.

His hands slid down and squeezed your ass, he seemed like he hasnt had pleasure in years, even though hes had sex for the last three days straight.

After the hardcore sex, you both cummed and you felt so tired, you wouldnt walk anytime soon.

"Since your probably not walking anymore, i guess your going to have to get piggy back rides from me all the time love." He smirked and started more rounds.

To be continued...
_______________________________________

Me: *whimpering* Kid

Kid: Don't worry it'll be worth it

Law: What's going on in here Eustass-ya?!

Me: Law-

Kid: I'm painting her nails.

Me: And it hurts to stay still

Law: *sighs relieved* Thank god...