Not Alone

Sean awoke in a dark room, and found himself tied up to a chair. What happened? The last thing he remembered was falling unconscious and seeing Natasha in front of him. He tried to break free but found it to no avail.

   “I don’t even know why you bother trying to do that. I have tied you up well,” said a feminine voice. Sean recognized that voice.

   “Natasha, why am I tied up? What happened at the party? Explain yourself, now!” Sean yelled. Natasha walked up to him and Sean immediately realized who Natasha really was.

   Standing before him was a 21 year old woman with long blonde hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. She wore a skin tight black suit and included a tail. The woman smiled, winked, and said “Meow.”

   “Rochelle Kittyclaw,” said Sean. “You can just never leave me alone, can you?”

   Rochelle Kittyclaw was a very weird woman. She is also a professional cat burglar, charged with multiple robberies among other things. But she also has a weird trait. She was once arrested for a rather strange charge. Sean didn’t know the full details, but he knew it involved a 13 year old boy. Sean figured out what it was after his first encounter with Rochelle when he was 10 years old. He realized that she was into men younger than her. Not 2 to 3 years younger, but more like 5 to 8 years younger than her. Sean did some research on Rochelle after the encounter and figured out that when she was a child, she had a friend whom she loved more than anything in the world. Sean went into some deeper research and found that the same boy was killed in a housefire. Sean digged even deeper and found out that she wanted to have a relationship with that child and has been looking for a boy to replace her childhood lover ever since.

   And Sean pieced together that Rochelle believed him to be the one to replace her childhood lover. Sean was still trying to figure out why she tied him up. He didn’t even do anything wrong.

   “How can I leave such a valuable cutie like you alone?” asked Rochelle seductively.

   “Simple,” said Sean. “Untie me, turn around, walk away, and never come back.”

   “Oh, I’m afraid I can’t do that sweetie,” said Rochelle. “You are far too special for me to just walk away from you. You could at least be patient with me”

   Rochelle placed her hand on Sean’s cheek. Sean immediately knew what this was gonna lead to. Before he had any time to react at all, Rochelle pressed her lips against his in a long and deep kiss. Sean widened his eyes with shock. He tried loosening the knot tying his hands together to the chair, but to no avail. Rochelle broke the kiss and booped Sean’s nose.

   “I hope you enjoyed that,” said Rochelle. Sean gulped. He was really deep in it now.

. . . . .

   “Are you kidding me?!” yelled Stoneheart. “You had the best security in the world, and you couldn’t stop a single child?!”

   “You are acting like all of it is my fault!” yelled Felix.

   “Well, you are the one who had the security at your fingertips!” yelled Stoneheart. “You had Carl, one of my best enforcers, and he was stopped by a single, pathetic, insignificant boy! One who probably couldn’t stand up for himself if he even tried! He wasn’t alone, somebody had to have helped him, and you’re going to find out immediately!”

   “Jackson, wait,” said Felix. “There’s something that you need to know about Sean, something that I probably should’ve told you earlier.”

   “And what exactly is that?” asked Stoneheart.

   “Well, it’s actually rather complicated, but when Sean was a toddler, we noticed that he was acting different,” said Felix. “He was acting really aggressive, and he was normally calm. He took down the family pet, a giant panther. I went to take him to the doctor, and they told me he had something similar to Dissociative Identity Disorder. He then asked me a bunch of questions, like was he abused and blah, blah, blah. I had to lie on every single one. I was worried that day would come back to haunt me, and now it has.”