Razy®

The club was booming loud ass music almost blowing your ear drums out. Your friend decided to take you out for fun since you broke up with Namjoon once again. He cheated on you like a normal fuckboy would and pretended that nothing mattered. Staring into space someone tapped your shoulder making you jump.

"Not to sound creepy but I've been watching you from afar and it looks like you don't want to be here." He yelled over the music grabbing a drink.

"I actually dont, my friend brought me here but ended up ditching me."

"Let me guess, your boyfriend." He stated.

"How'd you know?"

"Every girl comes here because of relationships issues."

Time passed and I've learned that the guy name was Razy and he's a famous tattoo artist. One of my favorite songs started playing and I couldn't resist staying still.

"Woahhhhh." I laughed feeling a little tipsy. I took about six shots.

"Babygirl come here!!" Razy shouted.

He grabbed my hand and started dancing. Things escalated real quick. Everything was blurry except for him.I stared at him and kissed his lips, I then placed my leg on his hips and sucked his neck.

{⏩}

"Shit I'm c-close!!" He yelled. The sound of skin slapping echoed through the entire house. Razy thrusting was getting sloppy and his eyes were turning.

"Keep going baby, you're not done until I get there!" My head went back as I arched my back. Hickies were all over my body leaving me bruised. "Fuckkkk!" Razy cried. He came inside me panting really hard.

"That was amazing."

Darkness already came over my body drifting off to sleep.

Later that morning......

My head was hurting as my body felt extremely cold. Last night was a blur until I saw my hickies. To my left the bed was empty and the place was a mess. I literally just had sex with another fuckboy.