I'm back!

(Outfit above)

Brooklyn's POV

Today I just got back to New York from California! I didn't tell Riley or Maya yet because I wanted to surprise them. I was walking up to their apartment right now. It didn't take long to get there because I live in the same building as them with my aunt. I knock on the door saying, " Breakfast pizza dilivery!" Why not? 

Topanga opened the door and said, " You know we didn't order pizza right?"

I responded, " I know. I just wanted to see your reactions." 

"I'm so glad that you're back." She said and enfulged me in a huge hug.

"Me too" I said. 

"What was that about a pizz-" Riley said as her and Maya walked in the room but cut herself off as she saw me.

"Hi." I said and did a small wave.

"BROOKLYN!!!!!!!!!" Riley and Maya both screamed running up to me and attacking me in giant hugs.

"I'm back!" I yelled.

"Let's get this party started!" Maya yelled.

"Oh no no no no no no no... No. " Topanga told us. "You have to go to school today. You don't have time for a party." 

"Well.... We can party at SCHOOL!!!" Riley screamed.

"Okay! Let's goooo!!" I exclaimed.

"Oh ya. Brooklyn, you have to go to high school" Topanga told me.

"Oh no! Brookie HAS to go to school with US!" Riley whined.

"I'm sorry Riley but your mom's right." I said.

"I am." Topanga bragged.

"I'm two years older than you so I will be in 9th grade and you will be in 7th. Sorry." I apologized.

"I'll miss you!" Maya yelled.

"I know me too. It will take too long! I can't bare it!" I said dramatically.

And we hugged and left for our own schools.

At school we didn't really learn too much. It was pretty boring actually. I only met one friend. Her name is Annie. She is so nice, funny, sweet, and just like me! Isn't that great? We get along very well. I also spotted this really cute guy in my geometry class. That's right, I'm in geometry. I took algebra last year because I was so smart. I am still so smart. Okay I'll stop bragging now. But this guy was soooooo cute! I think he's a 10th grader though. Anyways it's the end of the day and I'm really excited to see Riley and Maya. 

I walked into my aunt's apartment and set my bag down. I went into my room and flopped down on my bed and started coreographing a dance routine for my project in dance class. It isn't due until 2 weeks but I want to get a head start. Dance is my life. After about an hour I went over to the Matthews place and who should greet me but Auggie. 

"Hey Auggie. How's it going?" I asked him.

"Eh. I've had better days. How about you?" He questioned. That's what I love about Auggie. He's so polite and sweet.

"I'm good. Where's Riley and Maya?" I asked.

"In the bay window like always." He said and plopped back down on the couch.

"Thanks Buddy!" I said and ran off to Riley's room.

"Heyo! How are my favorite peeps?" I barged in.

"We're your favorite?" Maya asked at the same time as Riley asked, "we're peeps?"

"Yes and yes" I replied.

"Aw thanks. Come sit with us."Riley said.

I sat in between them and asked, "Sooo... How's life?"

"Pretty good. Pretty good" Maya answered.

"Well I'm glad." I told them.

They told me all about the subway and school today. I told them about my school too.

"You know, maybe being apart won't be so bad. Even though I missed you today at school." Riley said.