Game Night! Part 1

Sorry it's been sooo long guys!!!! I know you guys have been waiting for a long time for me to update and now that it's summer I think I'll be a lot better at updating! Okay on with the story!!

Maya and I walk into the Matthews' apartment for family game night.

"Did you tell him? Did he freak? What did you do? Show me how you freaked?" Maya exclaims as we walk over to Corey.

"Me freak? I don't freak out." Corey says, "what did you do?!"

Auggie walks in with Josh in tow. Inside, I was very happy to see Josh again. But I would never say that out loud.

"Family game night! Now with extra family" Auggie gestures to Josh.

"Well hello there." Maya flirts, twirling her hair with her finger.

"Well hello there." Auggie copies her, making me crack up.

"Auggie really didn't want to miss family game night so we never even made it out of town. Oh and here is the rest of the money," Josh walks over to Corey and hands him a dollar.

"This is one dollar! I gave you a hundred!"

"What? You think with that kind of money we're not gonna get steaks?"

"Thank you papa." Auggie rubs his stomach.

That kid sure is a character.

"You know what? My brother!" Corey stands up and hugs Josh.

"My brother!"

"Listen you're here for family game night, you're family, you're in!" Corey says.

"Maya and I aren't family and we're still here." I point out.

"That's different. You're honorary family." Corey explains.

Josh comes and sits next to me as we hear Farkle and Lucas through the speaker box.

"Hey." He smiles.

"Hi" I reply.

"Seems like I haven't seen you in forever!" Josh exclaims, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I know! It's been so long! What has it been, like, a day? I can't bare to be away from you that long!" I dramatically drop my head on the table.

"Me neither!" Josh laughs.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong answer!!" We hear Corey yell at Lucas, Farkle, and Riley.

Corey and Riley continued to argue over whether she should have her friends over for family game night but I wasn't paying attention. I was staring at Josh the whole time...... not in a creepy way at all! I swear it wasn't!..... not one bit.... Ok moving on!

I think Riley and Corey were talking about king George or something and I'm really confused. But now apparently everyone was picking partners. Lucas was with Farkle, Auggie was with Ava(when did she get here?!), Riley was with Topanga, and Maya was choosing between Corey and Josh.

"I could pick you. Or I could pick you" she switched from Josh to Corey, her voice changing from endearing to one of disgust.

This went on for a bit more until I was finally fed up. I really didn't want Josh to be Maya's partner for some strange reason. I don't know why, I just had a feeling in my stomach.

"You choose Corey, congratulations!" Josh exclaims and walks over to me, grasping my hand. "I already told Brooke I'd be her partner."

"What? No you didn't." I whisper to him.

"I know. Just go with it." He whispers back, a smile dancing on his lips.