First Dates part one

I realized that I made Josh a little too young as he is going to be attending a summer program at NYU so I changed it up a bit so that Josh is a Senior and Brooklyn is a Junior. 👍🏻?? ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Brooklyn's outfit:

Brooklyn's pov:

"So you're going to go to NYU?" I ask Josh as we walk down the streets of New York with our smoothies from Jamba Juice.

"I don't know yet. I'm going to their summer program so I can find out if I want to go." He replies.

"Well I think that's great. It's an instate school so you won't have to leave your family." I say.

"You mean so I won't have to leave you?" He smirks.

"Well I mean," I flip my hair over my shoulder, "if you insist on staying just to be near me, I wouldn't be surprised."

"Oh yeah?" He nudges me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty great." I nudge him back a little harder.

"Oh you are? I didn't notice that while you knocked my drink over on me and laughed at me while I had soaked pants." He recalls.

"That was two months ago Josh! Get over it already!" I laugh.

"See? Loom you're laughing at me again!" He jokes.

"Shut up" I push him away from me.

He pushes me back, but I lose my balance and as I was the one walking on the outer edge of the sidewalk, you can see how this was not a good idea. I nearly fall into the street when Josh grasps my forearm and pulls me with great force into his chest. I feel the wind zip past us as a car whips by..... the car that would have hit me if it weren't for Josh....although if it weren't for Josh pushing me in the first place we wouldn't be in this situation right now..... however, I'm a very clumsy person and it probably would've happened anyways........

My heart is beating so fast right now as I think about what could've happened if Josh hadn't caught me. My breathing is hard and ragged as I cling onto his arms for dear life. I look up into his eyes and see they look just as scared as mine probably do. I don't hesitate to wrap my arms around his torso with immense force with my face smashed into his chest. His arms immediately go around my shoulders and squeeze just as tight. I breathe in his scent which is a pleasant mix of vanilla and raspberries for some reason. It's very nice though, I could smell him all day. Cause that's definitely not weird....

"Ah young love." We hear from behind us.

I look up to see a woman with a crazy hat walking away. I turn back to look at Josh with a flushed face after realizing the words that came out of her mouth. His face is pretty red too, but I don't know why. Maybe he's embarrassed that someone might think we're a couple. I quickly pull apart from Josh after noticing how long we've been embracing each other.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"It's no big deal." He shrugged his shoulders.

"No big deal? I would have died or broken like every bone in my body if it weren't for you! You saved my life!" I exclaim.

"Oh that? I thought you were thanking me for allowing you to stand next to me because I'm that great." He joked.

"You are that great." I take his hands in mine, "I don't know how I could ever repay you."

"Well I can think of a few ways." He smirked.

"You could do my laundry for a month, no 6 months, no a year! You could give me unlimited back massages. You could buy me a lot of candy!" He suggests.

"I will do the last two, but not the laundry. I will never touch your dirty clothes." I laugh.

"Well its a deal then." He shook my hand. "I've gotta go to the Matthews to tell them the good news about my summer program. You coming?"

"Obviously. I'm always there, do you know me?" I ask as I link my elbow with his and we walk to the Matthews together.

Hey guys!!! I'm sorry it's so short, but everyone really wanted me to update and I thought this is better than nothing. I'm working on part two right now as fast as I can!! I'm sorry it's been a while!!!! It takes me time to come up with good inspiration and ideas. Thank you so much for reading, you don't know how much it means to me that you guys really love my story!! ♥️♥️ Thank you!!!

Stay beautiful!!! 

♥️♥️♥️