Authors Note... Really sorry...IMPORTANT! i don't want you to hate me^~^

I.AM.REALLY.REALLY SORRY GUYS!!! i know i promised to update but there has been so much happening that i couldn't find the time!!

SO, i decided to edit my three stories that i have for now. When i finish editing. i will be trying to catch up on writing more chapters! i PROMISE (hopefully) to update my stories after i have my hospital and orthodontist appointments OUT of the way and my personal family problems have been solved and OUT OF THE WAY!! Also i have a couple of assessments and exams going on in school at the moment.

Sorry, once again:'( don't cry~~ lol 

DID YOU GUYS WATCH B.A.P'S COMEBACK?? OMG!!!

yonguk! when he is digging and when he drops to the floor his Hair looks amazing!!!! (wierd. i know:P)

Himchan! his acting is so cool!!1 his deep breathing when he is aiming the gun at the mirror.. or himself^^ while yonguk and jongup are rapping/singing their part from 'Save Me' (audio). His crying seemed so real^^

Daehyun!! looking as amazing and handsome as ever!:) his hair was so nice! and his clothes!! when he cries:(  

Youngjae! OMG1 when he smashes the Mirror!! poor guy is lost in a room full of mirrors. ( Imagine being in their with him?) O.O

Jongup! THE BEST!! Totally loved his and Zelo's dance in the beginning! When Jongup breaks the wall!! i swear his hands looked so nice when he is trailing them along the wall:) His clothes, dancing and SINGING was amazing!! AND HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD HIS LONG VOCAL IN 'Body & Soul'? 

Zelo! he looked so mature! oh god! when he leans toward the girl and they are about to er.. eh em ..kiss.. eeeeeekkk!!! so fit! Zelo was so sweet in this^^ and his and Jongup's dance (once again) dancing with his hands in his pockets^^ so amazing!

HEHE~ sorry about my spazzing!! you guys are probably not reading this anymore but Once again. sorry about my laziness:( 9i admit that was part of the problem) I still love you guys! Don't hat me:(

Love, SabzXOreos

(yeah, i changed my user name, FINALLY:3 and i DO love Oreos!^^)

xx