three

JASMINE'S P.O.V.

I woke up super early today because I couldn't contain how much I was looking forward to today. I was gonna see my big bro today! I haven't seen him since their pre-debut and I miss him so so much. I also get to meet the other Seventeen members. They're basically family to my brother, so I wanna make a good first impression. I wanna make sure I look my best today. When I first get up, I turn on my "get pumped" playlist and hop into the shower.

I got out and walked into my closet, deciding what I should wear. I checked the weather on my phone and it was 70 degrees out. I decided to wear a tan knit sweatshirt and denim shorts, along with white high top converse. I left my naturally wavy hair to be and did my makeup, also putting on a small gold necklace.

We were meeting everyone at a restaurant and I heard that they had already dropped their stuff off at the hotel. I was so excited to meet everyone and see Joshua again. "Jinhee! Come on, we need to leave now or else we'll be late!" My mom yelled out to me from downstairs. "Coming!" I yelled back. I quickly grabbed some money, my phone, and made my way out of my room. I went outside and hopped inside the car, where my mom was waiting for me. My mom started driving to our destination and we both were talking about how excited we were to see everyone, especially Joshua.

"Alright, this is the place." My mom said as she turned the car stick into "park". "You ready?" She asked and turned her head to me. I breathed out some air and answered back, "Yep. Let's go!" I went out of the car and into the restaurant with my mom.

We told the waitress our names and she led us to a very large round table. The boys were already there and I scanned the table to find Joshua. He stood up and I yelled, "JISOO HONG! I've missed you so much!" Running over to him and hugging him really tightly. He laughed and said, "I've missed you too Jinhee Hong." While hugging me back. It was my mom's turn to say hi and then I turned to all the members and said, "Hi! I'm Joshua's younger sister, Jasmine. Nice to meet you all!" Then the Seventeen members started introducing themselves.

Some said hi and their names, but when it was Seungkwan's turn, he had a different way of introducing. He ran up to me and hugged me like he hasn't seen me in years.

"Jasmine! I've missed you so much!" He said while letting go of the hug. Joshua stepped up and said, "I've got my eyes on you... Too much skin ship with my lil sis." He said while pointing two fingers at his eyes then at Seungkwan. I laughed and said, "Calm down Jisoo... And, this is our first time meeting." "No, remember our FaceTime! This is technically our second time meeting." He said and I laughed at his silliness. He then sat down and more of them introduced themselves.

There was one more person left to go and I knew exactly who it was. The infamous phone-stealer, Hansol Vernon Chwe. "Hey, I'm Hansol, nice to meet you." He said to me while smirking at me. "Nice to meet you too, Hansol." I said while smirking back. After a few moments of looking at each other, we bursted out into laughter for no apparent reason. Joshua then cleared his throat and said, "Ahem... anyway... let's eat!" Everybody clapped and cheered while I sat down across from Hansol and next to Joshua. After ordering our food, I started talking to everyone, asking them questions about their group and generally about them. As everyone was talking about something else, I turned to Hansol and said, "Nice to finally see you in person and not through a screen." He chuckled and said, "Yeah... feels nice not having to steal a phone." Joshua turned to us, just tuning in on the conversation. "What ya guys talking about?" He said looking at the both of us.

"Oh, I was just asking him how much you misbehave during practices. He says a lot." I said pointing at Hansol while laughing. "I do not!" Joshua said looking at Hansol. I laughed as they started to bicker and before I knew it, we were saying goodbye to all of Seventeen. While others were talking and hugging, Hansol pulled me aside and asked, "Hey, I don't really feel like going back yet. I heard there's a beach near here... do you maybe wanna go with me right now?" He said while looking kind of nervous. I laughed at how adorable he was being right now and responded, "Chwe Hansol, are you asking me out on a date?" While raising a brow. "Uh... yeah maybe..." he said while nervously laughing. "Sounds fun, let's go." I told him and his eyes lit upas I said that. "I'm gonna tell my mom, if I tell Joshua he would never let me go, being the annoyingly protective brother he is." I said to him laughing. He nodded and I went over to my mom to tell her. After getting her approval and unnecessary "ooo's", Hansol and I went off to the beach for our mini "date" and I couldn't help but feel really excited for it.

A/N:
Woo another chapter!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Look forward to their date in the next;))

• march 13, 2017 •