Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brenda's P.O.V.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

After i finished my homework, I went downstairs and grabbed a yogurt out of the fridge. My mind wandered to Drew, I needed to know if he had a thing for me. So, I decided that I had to find out more about him! I called my friend from my old school.

Me: "Hey Kate! I need some help..."

I can't believe I was actually asking for boy help, I wasn't really that kind of person!

Kate: "Sure, what's up?"

Me: "Well.... Um.... I actually...... wanted to know.. well.. I need some tips.......on...."

Kate: "On......?"

Me: "Well you know.... boys..."

Kate: "YIPPEE!!!  Finally!!! So, is he cute? What does he look like? Ooh... does he like you back? Are you together? Tell me EVERYTHING!

Me: "Well.... first off... calm down!"

Kate: "Oh, yeah... sorry.... So, what happened?"

I explained the whole story of my first day at school, and at Dairy Queen. I told her how I felt... and asked, "Do you think he likes me? I mean, I thought I could figure out what kind of a person he is by finding more about him... And I have basically no friends.... So who do I ask?"

"He DEFINITELY has some feelings for you!!! The BEST place to find out what he's like is facebook!!!" Kate gushed happily

"Alrighty then... I guess I'll go on.... Bye Kate!!"

"Uhhh... HELLO? Can't you stay on the phone while your online?"

"Sorry... Ummm" I mumbled

What was I gonna say? I wanted to keep this info to myself... Until I know what to tell her and what not to tell her...

"Yeah, uh, my parents are calling, I gotta go! Bye!!!"

"Well, then.... Bye! Good luck! And you go girl!!" Kate exclaimed

We ended to phone call, and I logged on to facebook. I saw that I had a friend request, and clicked on the box. 

"Drew Kim wants to be your friend" 

Wait a minute.... He just sent ME a... a.... friend request?!?! This is serious... I guess I should accept... 

I clicked accept, and turned on my "facebook stalker mode". I clicked on his name and what I found was............

Name: Drew Kim

Birthday: November 25th

Music: ALL KPOP!!! Jason Derulo, David Guetta

Sports: Swimming, Tennis

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Languages: Korean, English

Wow, we're pretty alike! Then it finally occurred to me, how was I so slow?! I officially made Drew Kim my crush. I mean, the butterflies in my stomach when we talk? The way I gawk at him? How I think about him all the time? And the way I get lost in his beautiful eyes. But... He's the most popular guy at school... How on earth would I have a chance with him? I looked at the time, and realized it was pretty late. So I got ready for bed, then got into bed. Dreaming about Drew.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AWW, I REALLY HOPE THEY END UP TOGETHER!

THANKS FOR READING!

VOTE 

FAN

COMMENT

PLEASE!

~~SHELL-BELL~~