Chapter 4

**************************ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT MY COVER SHOULD BE?**************************

@@@@@@@Brenda's P.O.V.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Is that you, Hunter?!?" I gasped. He looked so different from the last time I saw him! But that was when I was like 7, we were best friends! He'd moved to California... How is he here?

"Brenda.....?" He asked

"Hunter!!! I missed you so much! How are you back?" I pulled him down next to me and the bus drove on.

"I moved back  a year ago... But, I thought you still went to-"

I cut him off "I just switched schools, how come I haven't seen you in school?"

"You probably just don't have any classes with me." He explained

Just then, the bus pulled up to our school parking lot, Hunter and I got off.

"So, what locker do you have?" I asked

"Stalker much? Just kidding!" He laughed, "I have N1873, what about you?"

"I've got N1868!! Kinda close.. Ok, its righhhhht.... here! See ya!" I smiled

"Bye!" He walked over to his locker.

I grabbed my stuff with a smile on my face, I missed Hunter. He was like a brother I never had, ya know? And who wouldn't be happy to see their "brother" again after so many years? Exactly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Drew's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got off my bus and spied Brenda at the corner of my eye, I started walking over... THen stopped in my tracks. She was walking with Hunter... One of my friends.... What was he doing? I was about to confront them, then Clare yelled "Drewwie!!! OVER HERE!" in a sing-songy voice. I caught up to Clare, and she shoved her hand in mine and we walked to the door.  Oh what I do for my girl. I walked Clare to her locker and went to mine. I got my stuff and ran back to Clare to walk her to class. When we got there, I pecked her on the cheek and strolled down the halls towards my class. Hunter ran up to me and said "Dude, you will NOT believe this. My childhood best friend goes to this school! Oh man, and she's changed so much. She is smokin' hot, you've got to see her!"

"You mean Brenda? Well I already know her!" I retorted.

"You KNOW her?! Since when?! Well you've got Clare... So.." He replied

"Since...Yesterday.." I hesitated.

"Well I've known her longer.. And I'm single... So I've got a WAY better chance with her!" He laughed

"Well that doesn't mean I can't brea--" I cut myself off and thought: If I tell Hunter about thinking about breaking up with Clare... That'll spread rumors...

"break what?" He asked smugly "You don't mean breaking up with Clare, do you?"

"O-Of course not! I was talking about breaking... My record of dates!" I stammered

"Sure... Whatever you say bro... " We got to class and sat down.

_____AFTER SCHOOL____________________________________________-

"UGH DREW! You've been FORGETTING something!!!!" Clare was frustrated...

"Sorry, I just have my mind on...Stuff " I explained

"Well whatever it is, you'd better stop it! Yada yada, blah blah" i tuned out Clare, and realized... Why do I even put up to this? At first Clare was sweet and everything, not I'm just like a person to carry her shopping bags.

"You know what, Clare? I don't think this'll work out. At first I really liked you...But now... I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you." I whispered just loud enough for Clare to hear.

"YOU are breaking up with ME?!" Clare gaped, her lips trembled. This was not a good day.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go, bye Clare... I'm truly sorry... It just didn't feel right. Bye." I started  on walking home.

"HOLD UP A MINUTE MISTER! You are NOT going ANYWHERE! " Clare yelled.

Oh noes.....

###########################################################################

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

^__^ I feel like I'm just so predictable