2

*WARING: SELF HARM*

*time skip*

I slammed my locker at school earning looks from everyone.

"I can't believe that little bitch! She just framed me and made e and gray hate me more." I ranted to Hayden
"She's not even pretty, she's just a little slut who has everything and my brothers. Why can't they all just go live in hell? Me live with you and all my problems will be gone. Do you think I could pay your mom rent?"

He sighed "you can't run away from your problems. Your at the bottom the only way from here is up."

"I doubt that." I said

My body collided with someone else's. My papers fell to the ground and I groaned.

"I am so sorry. Ruff day." I said picking up the papers.

"No it was totally my fault." I looked up to see Connor, the cutest guy in school.

He helped you pick up the papers and he handed them to you.

"Thank you so much." I said and he nodded his head toward me.

We walked our separate ways and when I saw he was gone I screamed alittle.

"Did you see that?" I said to Hayden.

"Your patheticness? Yes." He said.

I pushed him a little and smirked at him.

"At least I spoke." I said.

"Yep. A big 8 words." He said doing jazz hands.

"Shut up." I said walking out the school doors, only to be tripped by Ashlyn.

"Oops." She said smirking. She has caked on a bunch of make up, trying to cover up the black eye I gave her.

"Haven't you done enough?" Hayden glared at her helping me up.

She flipped her hair and walked away towards Ethan and Grayson's car.

"Let's go." I said walking away, gritting my teeth.

I shouldn't let her get to my that way. She stole my brothers. She stole my house. She stole everything.

I didn't bother to wait for Hayden, he could catch up. As soon as I got to my house I slammed the door in Hayden's face but he just re-opened it.

Tears streamed down my face as I went up stairs.

"Wait... peyton... please don't." He knew what I was doing.

I walked into the bathroom and slammed the door, agin in Hayden's face.

He banged on the door as I grabbed my razor blade and cut my arm three times.

One for Ashlyn and her group

One for Ethan and Grayson

And one for me.

One for me being the selfish little girl that I was. Maybe Ethan and Grayson are happier like this. Maybe I'm not appreciating them enough. Maybe they like it.

I put a couple band- aids on my arm and opened up the door.

Hayden rushed in and hugged me. "Never. Agin." He said. He let me go and he looked at me. He looked at me different. Like he couldn't believe that I have depression. That I cut. That I've tried to kill me self.

"Why are you depressed? Look, Your life was great." He said quietly.

"Why do you have asthma? Look at all this air." I said sarcastically. And walked out of the bathroom.

"So what homework do you have?" I asked.

"Just some-" about that time the door swung opened and appeared Grayson.

"Get out." He said

"It's my room." I said pointing to the big wall that said peyton

"Yeah, but Ashlyn needs it." He said, "so get out."

"No I will not because this is my room." I said.

Soon my mom walked in, "honey, Grayson needs this room."

"That is not fare! What about my rights?"

"You have no rights." Grayson scoffed.

"SHUT UP GRAYSON! THIS IS MY ROOM. YOU CANT JUST USE IT FOR YOUR SIDECHICKS!"

"YES I CAN, NOW PEYTON LEAVE AND GO KILL YOUR SLEF YOU LITTLE BITCH!" He yelled

I was shocked, but got even more shocked when all my mom said was "no cussing."

I ran out of the room and out of the house.

Hayden's pov~

Peyton ran out of the room and Grayson and her mom let her. We all walked to the living room where I lost my cool.

"YOU GUYS ARE A HORRIBLE FAMILY YOU KNOW THAT? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN PAYED ANY ATTENTION TO HER FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS!! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT SHE HAS DEPRESSION! THAT SHE CUTS! THAT SHE HAS TRIED TO KILL HER SELF! AND HAVE ANY OF YOU GUYS NOTICED? THE LAST TIME SHE TRIED TO KILL HER SELF I STOPPED HER! THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF YOU! SHE PROMISED TO NEVER DO IT AGIN ONLY IF SHE WAS TOLD BY THE ONE SHE LOVED THE MOST. EITHER ME, THE TWINS, OR HER MOM. GRAYSON AND YOU (mom) JUST TOLD HER! NOW IF YOU DONT FIND HER I SWEAR I WILL SLOWLY KILL YOU ONE BY ONE INTILL I CAN BRING HER BACK TO LIFE FROM YOUR DNA. I DONT CARE WHAT FUCKING GAMES YOU ARE PLAYING WITH PEYTON, BUT THEY WILL STOP IF SHE IS FOUND ALIVE." I yell at them.

They all look shocked, but I didn't stay for there replies, I left to search for peyton.

~~~~~~

+heyyyyyy

+thank you so much for all the support on this book.

+I re-wrote this chapter 3 times and I settled on this one.

+thx to everyone who gave me suggestions on what to write

+uh... bu-bye