8

The slow beeping of the machine woke me and I looked around slowly.

"Where the fúck am I?" I whispered.

"The hospital." I man said in the corner.

"Hi I'm doctor Gonzalez."

"What happened??" I asked.

"Car reck. Want good or bad news first?" He said switching subjects do fast for me.

"Bad. On impact of the crash your broke your leg and hit your head pretty hard. Stitches in your head, you'll have to come get those removed."

"Good news?" I asked.

"Somehow your cancer is gone from the impact of the crash and we don't know how."

~~~~

Screaming was al I could do. Screaming. Doctor Gonzalez didn't look fazed at all.

Then I just started laughing. "HALLELUJAH! praise the one above!" I said kissing my middle and pointed finger and pointing it to the sky.

"You will still need to come to the Doctor every week though."

I groaned.

"When can I leave. Or see my bothers?"

"You can leave tomorrow after we do a few more test. Your brothers are the sobby Twins right?"

"That's them alright." I laughed. I was high on something.

"I'll send them in."

A few minutes later, red face Ethan and Grayson came in.

"I am so sorry"they both said at the same time. They looked like they were gonna cry again.

"No thank you."

They looked at me confused.

"I've always wanted to break my leg. Stitches are so tough too. And then there's the cancer thing gone but."

"Wait what do u mean it's gone?" Grayson Asked.

"Gone gone." I smiled "I'm cancer free."

This was there time to scream and doctor Gonzalez again was not fazed as he stood in the door way.

"Oh my god! That's amazing!" Ethan cried.

They were both crying at this point and I was just laughing.

No more treatment.

No more money.

No more cancer.

A/N sup bro.. just a little chapter bc peoples been Asking me to update so here's one!! Thanks for all the support
~addie