6

Leukemia that called it.

I guess now i have leukemia.

I didn't understand how all this depression stuff tied into the cancer but they called it a Side effect.

I kinda felt like hazel grace and was waiting for my Agustist to come walking threw that door.

But then the doctor walked in and I sighed.

Ethan and Grayson looked like they were about to cry when the doctor sat us down and talked to us about all this stuff.

I wasn't really paying attention to the doctor, more focused on the thought that I was dying.

Sure I had wanted to die before but not like this.

I didn't wanna die from my blood cells.

I wanted to be stronger than my body killing off its self.

"So, What will it be?" The doctor asked.

"Huh?" I said confused, Turing my Head ever so slightly to look at him.

"We think the blood transplant will be more effective then the radiation but the blood transplant had a higher death rate." The doctor said all scientifically.

"I guess the blood transplant." I said shrugging

I didn't know what he meant by blood transplant. Like we're they just inna pump all the blood out of my body and put some more in?

"Well golly that's great. We'll start Saturday." We all stood up and shook the doctors hand

"Be safe."

~~~

"Well golly" I said coping his voice.

Ethan gave me a death stare and I held my arms up in defense.

"Peyton your dying and your making jokes?" He said sternly.

"It's not like I wanna live." I said bluntly.

"Peyton dolan you want to live." Grayson said brutally

"You don't know me." I said alittle louder.

"Well I Sure as hell know that you have friends and family that you know love you and that's what keeps you going." He said

I kept my head down as we walked toward there truck.

I sat in the back deciding weather or not I was gonna watch the fault in our stars again.

~~~
I really don't even know anymore guys

I got the idea of cancer from my grandpa cause he happens to have brain cancer from a tumor they found on his brain a couple months ago so it's been pretty ruff.

In know about radiation and cemo and how leukemia Patients can have blood transplant but I don't know all the ends and outs of it so if i got it wrong plz don't be taken back by it.

~addie