Useless

Hiccup's P.O.V

I didn't expect Astrid to confront me about this, was she trying or unless she's wanting to be a friend. So I invite her in my house, Dad's not home until 8 o'clock so it's only 5:27pm.

"Wow nice house"Astrid said, glancing up.

"Yeah"I said, opening the door"after you".

She smiles"what a gentlemen"walks in looking around.

"Hey Toothless nice to meet you!"Astrid said in the girlish tone that I never heard"oh he's cute!".

I chuckle"he likes you".

"Nice place you guys got here"Astrid complemented, glazing the walls as it's well decorated with modern version.

"Uh thanks, you know my Father he's the Mayor after all"I walk towards the living room to sat on the couch.

Astrid then looks at the family picture, the family picture of me, Dad, and my Mom.

"Is this your Mom? She so beautiful"Astrid smiles"awe your so cute!".

I blush deeply"heh thanks I guess".

She turns around walk towards and sat beside me"I'm sorry".

"It's okay, I got over it"I look away.

"Hey, don't feel bad. Just try to be the real you".

"I know, I'll try"I smiled, am I lying to her?.

"Wanna watch a movie to pass the time Hicc?"She ask.

"Uh sure, what do you want to watch?"I ask, turning in the tv and enter Netflix.

"Well, how about hunger games?".

"Sure"I select the movie and both of us sat next to each other and went on the movie.

"This movie is my favourite"She said to me.

"Which one?".

"All of them".

After we finished watching the movie Astrid went home and I went to my room lay in my bed, it doesn't feel right to have someone in my home well except for my Dad's friends and Gobber but this was unusual to feel or see.

Next morning was the usual route, get bullied a lot and clearly don't do nothing about it. I don't care at least I'm popular of that doing, it appears to be that everyone is lining up for the graduation gown rental payment in two months upcoming of our graduation.

I didn't want to take my picture taken but my Dad wanted at least a picture of me being a successful person this year. So now that I gotten my volunteer hours in, you didn't expect me to be a hermit in my own home? Ha!.

Went to the library sit in my usual spot which is the far corner where students don't really see me nor the librarian, so this is great. One of the places I go to. Sitting at the bench table about to get my study books until my phone went on.

Astrid: hey Hiccup where you at?

Hiccup: I'm at the library why?