Last Day On Earth

Astrid's P.O.V

I got up super early in the morning and left super excited actually for school, this is it. Last day of high school of every teenager dream to pass on.

"Well Mom wish me luck"I open the door.

"Good luck!"She shouted, as she was typing on her laptop.

Finally made it to Berk High, glancing at the top of it, smiling for no reason. Only half hour for the final exam start.

I enter in, heading to the cafeteria and spot the girls hanging around as usual.

"Girls! Good morning"I scream, like I never been happy before.

"Astrid! Morning girl!"Cami laughs.

"I can't believe it's our final day and don't forget Prom!"Anna exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh! Prom! Luckily I shop early"Punzie assured.

"So any dates?"I ask.

"I'm with Jack"Elsa said.

"Kristoff"

"Not yet"Cami sighs.

"Hopefully someone will ask!"Punzie sighs heavily.

"Are you going with Hiccup?"Elsa ask.

I slightly blush and never thought that he'll ask me yet but I hope so he'll do.

"I hope so"I sigh dreamily.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Final exam, this is great now I am finally relax during the summer. Hopefully"I sigh, entering the school.

Everyone seems happy except for the grade 9s, 10s, and 11s. They say graduates are pulling pranks, teachers worst day to overcome the incidents in this school. Unlike for the last 3 years I witnessed some silly pranks that I found very amusing and funny af.

"Hiccup"I flinch and drop my water bottle.

I squat down and pick it up, and finally back up to see who disturbs me.

"Oh hey Andrea"I greet.

"This is kinda weird to talk with you in school"She whispers.

"Tell you what, let's go to the library, only place is quiet"I nod my head to lead the way.

"K and watch out the trip wire"She snickers, as I look down and saw a bag attach on the wall.

"Gez I would've been cover with paint"I chuckle, walking above the trip wire.

"And that would be embarrassing"She sighs"these pranks are nonsense".

"Says you who tormented people"I tease, as we start walking.

She scoffed"now you're gonna tease me of the old me eh?".

"Probably"I smirk.

"I'm assuming it's a little payback?"She laughs.