Haddock

Tuffnut's P.O.V

"Look Chicken if we wanted to be together forever you must accomplish your mission to-"I turn to hear a voice so loud that Chicken quickly ran away to the house.

I peek over and see two girls fighting and Hiccup, what's this about.

"What a bummer"I whisper to Chicken.

This look interesting.

Hiccup's P.O.V

"Ugh alright Scott! Let's go meet your friends"I grumble, walking along side him.

I was gonna meet up with Astrid and Heather but I text Heather that I'll meet them up later on today.

"Oh don't worry Hiccup, this guy will show you what fun really is"He snickers.

"I hope so"I murmur, walking pass by the parking lot.

"It ain't far so hop in"He insists, getting in his SUV.

"Surprisingly it's not a sports car or anything"I said, entering the passenger seat and bucket in.

"Well I was gonna but I'll save up to buy my dream car, this is a temporary one until I can afford my own car"He explains, turning on his car.

"I assume your Dad bought this on your birthday?"I fold my arms.

"Yeah! He wanted to buy my dream car but I told him I wanted to afford on my own expenses"He starts driving to the exit of the school and drive off.

"I'm guessing you work at McDonald's"I smirk.

"No! I work at......Pizza Hutt"He mumbles, as I see a pizza box under the seat.

"I'm gonna forget that it's there"I said, comforting.

"Hey it's hard making pizzas and delivering. Plus leftovers I get to keep"He continue on driving.

As we made it to our destination, I first saw was two guys chatting.

We got out of the car went up to them. I know that guy Jack Frost, they call him the Night King, and I believe they call this kid Fishlegs. The other Nerd king which is in the King of the Nerds.

"Hiccup this is Francis but we call him Fishlegs"Snotlout briefly said.

"Hi Hiccup, glad to meet you"He shook my hand rapidly.

"Nice to meet you as well Francis"I stammer, as he continues shaking my hand.

"Call me Fishlegs!"He grins.

"And that colda$$ our there is Jack Frost"Snot points out the person that is standing next to Fishlegs.

"Yo Hiccup, you must be Scott's cousin"He smiles

"Yes...unfortunately"I mumble, giving him a handshake.

"Hey! I'm standing right here"Snot pouted.

"So are you excited to graduate?"Fishlegs asks.

"Yeah, really excited"I said, nonchalantly.

"That's good! It appears to be all of us are"Fishlegs grins, at all of us.