The Monster - Chapter two

Wednesday 3 a.m

- Camila quietly walked into the room Lauren was in, she was quiet in case the older girl was sleeping. Plus Camila really didn't wanna wake her, not out of politeness, more out of fear. Camila knew all about what Lauren did to the nurse in the other hospital. Just thinking about Lauren made her skin crawl.

"Oh great you're here. I have to pee." Lauren said bluntly, not even turning around to face Camila. Camila jumped at the sound of Lauren's voice, "W-Why are you awake? Patients usually don't wake up for another three hours." Camila said, completely ignoring Lauren's previous comment. "I said, I have to pee." Lauren added calmly. Camila stood there for a moment, normally patients wouldn't be this calm. They'd usually be screaming at her or threatening to kill her; Lauren's tone just made her uneasy.

"I-I'll get the key hold up." Camila ordered and Lauren only nodded, still not facing Camila. Camila wondered why Lauren hadn't turned around to face her, but she shrugged it off and walked over to the wall where the key was hanging.

Camila walked back over to Lauren, slowly, and opened the door. She knew she wasn't supposed to be opening the cage, especially since there were no guards around. But Camila's done this a million times, and she knew Rob was standing right next to the elevator if she needed him.

Camila unlocked Lauren's cage, finally meeting Lauren's gaze. She hadn't noticed it before but Lauren had the most captivating emerald eyes, and she was terrifyingly beautiful. Camila wondered how a girl so beautiful could be capable of something so awful. Lauren smiled a crooked smile at Camila, almost as if she were plotting something in her head. This made Camila feel sick.

"You know Cameela," Lauren started, emphasizing the Latin accent in Camila's name. "You're beautiful." Lauren admitted and Camila gulped, "Thank you." Camila said lightly. Lauren took a step closer to the younger girl, that evil smile never leaving her face. "Too bad I have to do this." Lauren mumbled and Camila's heart started racing, "E-Excuse me?" Camila asked.

Camila didn't know what happened next, suddenly Lauren was behind her, with her hand over her mouth. For a small girl, she was extremely strong, and Camila was extremely helpless. Camila tried struggling out of Lauren's grasp, kicking, elbowing, punching, but nothing worked.

"Sssh, calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you." Lauren said mischievously, "That is unless you refuse to help me." Lauren added. Camila only gulped, "You know Cameela, it takes me about twenty seconds to snap someone's neck, killing them instantly. I've done it about twenty, maybe thirty times." Lauren said bluntly. Camila's heart started pounding in her chest and Lauren only chuckled, "I'm gonna slowly remove my hand off of your mouth, and if you scream, I'm gonna snap this pretty little neck of yours okay?" Lauren asked and Camila only stood there. "Okay?!" Lauren asked in a louder tone and Camila nodded frantically.

Lauren chuckled again, but this time it made Camila shiver. As Lauren slowly removed her hand from the younger girls mouth, Camila took a deep breath, doing as Lauren told her to. "Good girl." Lauren said smiling evilly, "Now, you're gonna give me all the keys in your pocket, including your ID for the exit scanner." Lauren ordered and Camila only nodded. She grabbed the keys out of her pocket and an idea suddenly popped into her mind.

Camila slowly pulled out her keys, gripping the biggest one, she quickly stuck it into Lauren's neck causing the older girl to scream in pain. "Fuck!" Lauren yelled out loudly, "Wrong move." Lauren said, her eyes now full of anger and rage. "HEL- Mmmph." Camila tried screaming but Lauren pinned her to the ground, gripping her hands around her neck.