DATE NIGHT.12

Edited [08-02-18]
The whole week went by in a blur. Kaden and I are almost finished with the project just need some more research, we have been going to the library after school for the whole week laughing, talking, and of course working on the project. The girls took me shopping this Friday for something to wear to my date with Kaden, he said to wear something causal but nice.

So here I am in my room standing in nothing but undergarments looking at the three outfits Jasmine, Leah, and hazel picked out at the mall for me.

The first outfit is a black skater skirt with a white top and some white high knee socks to match which was Leah's outfits she picked. The next outfit is black leggings and a cream colored sweater with some brown boots which was hazels outfit. The next outfit is black ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a brown cardigan and black boots which is jasmines outfit she picked.

It's was now four thirty and Kaden said he will be here to pick me up at five o'clock. I decided to wear Jasmines outfit because it was casual but also very cute. I applied some lip gloss and left my hair in its natural state. I went downstairs and grabbed an apple munching on it while I read people magazine.

As the door bell rings I instantly dropped the magazine and throw away my apple after washing my hands

Why are apples so sticky'

I went to open the door but I quickly fixed my hair and clothes. I opened the door and smiled when I saw Kaden wearing grey jeans and a white shirt with a blue guy cardigan and some white Adidas shoes.

 I opened the door and smiled when I saw Kaden wearing grey jeans and a white shirt with a blue guy cardigan and some white Adidas shoes

"Wow you look beautiful, like always." He said looking at me up and down.

"Thanks you don't look half bad yourself." I giggled like a school girl.

Kaden gave me his arm and walked me outside to the driveway but not before I locked the house door. He opened the door to his car and helped me inside, once he was inside he started the car.