PART I:WEREWOLVES?!.15

[08-02-18]
Kaden wolf^^^
(ATHENA)

It's been a week since the dinner with Kaden's parents. Since then Kaden and I  has been closer then ever I feel like something between us got stronger, but I can't help the feeling he is hiding something from me and I'm going to find out what.

Right now it's lunch and the whole gang is here just chatting away, I take the time to look over at everyone to see them laughing and smiling. It feels like I've know them forever it feels right.

I came out my thoughts from a hand waving in front of my face. I turn to see Kaden looking at me.

"What are you thinking about"?. He asked scrunching his eyebrows together.

I shrugged,"Nothing, but I been meaning to ask you, since I've met your parents you should meet my mom, I feel like our relationship is getting stronger." I say in a low tone so only he can hear me.

He smiled brightly but it disappeared as if something clicked in his mind. I stared at him waiting for him to say something, but the just sat there staring off into space . I was starting to get up to leave but his hand caught my wrist bringing me back down.

"Sorry I kinda zoned out, but I would love to meet your mom it's just complicated and I want to explain it to you." I looked at him trying to figure him out.

"What do you have to explain?". I asked.

"Well it's a real big secret that means a lot and I feel like I should share it with you before anything else happens." He says slowly as if he was choosing his words carefully.

"Kaden you can tell me anything, if it's a big secret for you, you can take your time to tell me." He smiles as I finished my sentence.

"Thank you but I want to tell you, there should be no secrets between us, so after school just follow me out to where I wanna tell you okay?". He said holding my hands.

I nodded and finished my lunch thinking about what he has to tell me. Maybe it's something about his parents?. Or something about his past. What if wants to break up with me. I don't know why but I felt a wave of anger hit me just thinking about him breaking up with me like something inside me was mad.

BRING,BRING,BRING

And that's the bell better get to class

(KADEN'S P.O.V)

To say I was nervous would be an understatement. I will be telling Athena my biggest secret. I don't know how she will take it. What is she doesn't accept me for what I am? What if she never talks to me?

"Jonas I need some advise." I whispered so the teacher wouldn't hear me, good thing Jonas is right next to me.

"Okay what kinda of advise?". Curiosity laced in his voice.

"Well I'm going to tell Athena today, how should I tell her?". When I said that his eyes almost fell out of his head.

"Well I don't really know what to say because Leah is a werewolf already but I would slowly tell her, like ease your words to calm her."He said. I took a few moments before nodding and smiling, I knew he would come through for me.
.