LIES

One month. 4 weeks. Thirty days. A month it has been since we started training and that's all we've been doing day in, day out. Everyone is on attack mode all thanks to a certain future Alpha. Who has been been distant and focused like he's on some kind of mission that's only his mission. I have confronted him several times this past month but I get the same answer every time.

"We have to prepare".

"For what?".

"War". He said punching a hole in the wall looking like a mad man. I jumped back seeing him like this.

He barley comes to school anymore he just stays home to do "Alpha stuff" he tells me. Everyone is getting worried about him all except for his dad he seems to be on edge to. It's like one day he's going to finally snap if he already didn't.

But one thing I know for sure is that he's hiding something from and the rest of the pack and I'm sick of all these damn lies. Enough is enough I've made my mind up and let me just tell you it's some crazy shit.
*
*
*
Walking down the dirt path with my girls by my side coming from training I zoned out of the conversation about who is hotter between Stefan or Damon from this T.V show and focused on how this is going to happen.
‼️(KADEN P.O.V)‼️
After everyone cleared out of the training ground I walked down the dirt path after waiting for everyone to clear it to avoid conversation and by everyone I really mean Athena.

This has been a rough month for her, I know it , I can feel it in the bond we have. I'm just trying to keep her safe and I can't do that if I'm not prepared. After having another conversation with myself I made it to the front on the house just in time to see Athena get into the car with Sam and driving off.

I have to admit it hurt without her at least saying goodbye to me. Shaking the thought off I went inside the house passing by many people and heading straight to my room. Once in I couldn't stop the growl that came. From not having Athena in my arms in a long time and not ravishing her delicious soft lips against mine but having her scent still lingering in my bedroom will do the trick.

Breathing in my crazy thoughts calmed down enough for me to head straight to the bathroom to shower. While in the shower I kept thinking to about a month ago when all this happen. It's all because of him, he did this. He's messing with my head and I'm letting him. Sighing I got out and dried off putting on some shorts and a shirt.

Walking out the bathroom I looked out the window to see it sunset. Wanting to kill a few hours I headed to my...office I should call it. Seeing the familiar brown door of my office I stepped inside going straight to my chair that's behind a black desk.

Just getting comfortable I heard a knock on the door. Straightening up I said a low 'come in' and in walked my interrupter and to say I was shocked would be an understatement.

"What are you doing here?". I instantly said.

"Now is that anyway to greet your mate?". She smiled

She closed the door and slowly walked towards me. Using this time I ran my eyes slowly down her body taking in her attire. She's wearing ripped short shorts that shows her long tanned legs and a spaghetti strapped tank top. Just looking at her made me shift in my seat already feeling the chain I had on my wolf slip out my hands.

Once she reached me we locked eyes staring at each other as if this is the first time seeing one another. She had many emotions swirling in her eyes and I'm sure I had some too. She walked around the desk until she reach my chair spinning it until I faced her putting her hands on the arm rests leaning in.