chapter 3

Tohru asked you if you could stay little bit after Hana and Uo left so you did. Shigure began to have a conversation with you "(y/n) we know that you saw Yuki transform into a rat and that is because we have a family curse if we get touched by a peson with the opposite gender of us or are in a great amount of stress we change into a zodiac animal." " Im fine with that I will except you for who you are." You said while smiling " Im afraid some things aren't that easy we might have to erase you're memorys." " I understand you must think that it's hard to trust a person you just met but if you truly need to erase my memorys at least let me remember you as my firends." Sigure smiled at you and quickly huged you geting you off gaurd. But Shigure had a more perverted plan "oh you are sooo cute (y/n)" he said but then he pushed closer to his chest getting you out of your comfort zone. Kyo showed up suddenly and kicked Shigure " what the hell are you doing to her ! " kyo yelled and turned around to you "are you okay" he asked looking worried you looked at him and blushed "im fine and thanks for the rescue." "But I need to go home now it's too late for my mom's liking I have to get home." You said while smiling as you looked at you're phone quickly "kyo walk (y/n) to her house." Shigure said kyo got ready and together the two of you walked in silence " is it true you will except us even with a curse." Kyo said quitely looking forward " of course I will." You said as you were huged and put into an embrace you blushed looking at kyo who suddenly turned into an adorable orange cat " so you're that cat." You said while smiling " I think you just got a hundred times cuter." You said and then realized you said that out loud you blushed like crazy. You grabed kyo and walked home once you made it home he left still in cat form. The next day you got ready and left to go to school you saw Tohru walking with kyo and Yuki so you walked over to the group and joined them" hi " you said and Tohru spoke "hi (y/n) do you think we should have leek soup for dinner ?" You though for a moment and then looked at kyo he looked sick " kyo what do you think?" You asked the boy " I hate leeks no way !" Kyo said " I think that's my answer " you said to Tohru. Tohru and you eventually split up from the two boys to go to class. Some girls walked up to you two and spoke " what are you two doing while being around Yuki!" The girls spoke in unison. You spoke up before Tohru " why don't you all stop asking questions and mind you're business." But this only fueled their anger for you two. You grabed Tohru's hand and walked passed the girls to clase. After class Tohru thanked you but you just replied with anytime. Once it was lunch you were walking towards the lunch table were Yuki, Tohru, and kyo were siting at but you were unexpectedly pushed onto the ground by the same girls. Kyo saw this and ran to you the girls became even more mad because kyo wanted to help you. " Are you okay (y/n) ?" Kyo said to you but you had already passed out.