A party and Dares

this is a separate story about the aftermath called A party and Dares :)

You woke up in your apartment with kyo and decided to get ready to visit Tohru and Yuki who had recently got in a relationship and left Shigure to live by himself and be lonely. You woke up kyo and tould him that you were visiting Tohru who had gotten her own new home with Yuki so kyo got ready to leave with you to start on your wild adventure. You and Kyo eventually made it to Tohru's house and she answered right away " hey Tohru" you greeted as you hugged eachother " oh come in" Tohru politely said while you walked in you mentioned that you had a plan but you would like Yuki to come out and know too. So before you knew it you were surounded by everyone while being curious. " let's have a party at Shigure's place " you said with an evil glint in you're eyes and everyone agreed wich only made you more confident. " Who should we invite (y/n) ?" Tohru asked while you respond with "everyone" but this was going to be trouble and you knew it. When everyone was finally invited you and the gang (aka Tohru /!Yuki / Kyo / you) went to Shigure's house and with out warning everyone started to decorate by the time Shigure got out of his room to take a break from writing his novel he thought he was in a different house " (y/n) !" Shigure yelled some how knowing you gave everyone the party idea. " Hi" you said while finish you conversation with Tohru about making rice balls. " What did you do ?" Shigure asked while you coolly respond with "throwing a party for you and mostly my internment" you nervously laughed then suddenly without warning Shigure hugged you "who knew highschool girls could be this cute" Shigure wispered to him self which resulted in you laughing. A few hours later and people were all ready at the house first there was Hana and Uo and then Hatori and Ayame and other people you eventually lost count and relized it was getting dark and you were getting bored so you and kyo decided to play a game of truth or dare which alot of people joined in and you were first. " Okay um Shigure truth or dare ?" You asked but he willingly respond with dare you smirked and spoke " I dare you to run in the forest naked for a mile and back" you said with an evil glint in you're eyes but Shigure compiled when he was back it was his turn. The rest of the night was crazy people were dared to reveal their secrets and even some how things got weird but something that was even weirder was the event you would never forget was how Shigure dared Yuki and kyo to kiss and in the end everyone quite for the night and went home thinking that they should do that again and you were going to for sure even though you left Shigure with a messy house it was fun. The next day you woke up laying beside Kyo and wispered we should do that again and you kissed him on his cheek that was enough experience for the two of you but you enjoyed it all.