chapter 7

You and kyo walked back to the house holding hands and spent the rest of the night by eachothers sides. The next morning you knew you had to tell the rest of the family about how you broke the curse including Akito. You woke up next to kyo in his bed remembering last nights events made you blush."Hey kyo wake up" you said while he replied with five more minutes you smiled and fell asleep. You woke up yet again but this time kyo was trying to wake you up "what kyo ?" You asked and yawned "we have to go to the Sohma's house hould to talk to Akito." Kyo said seeming mad you pulled away the blakets from the bed and left slugishly away from the warmth that you loved alot to get ready.

~A few hours later brought to you by perverted Shigure~

You and kyo walked ahead of Yuki,Tohru, and Shigure towards Akito's room because the two of you were scared or more like just you. You slowed down when you and kyo neared the room you stopped and saw a man walk towards you and kyo and he began to speak " I'm surprised I thought Tohru would be the one to break the curse but I was wrong " he said with a no emotion in his voice then suddenly Shigure yelled " Hatori !" He said and ran and hugged him. " Shigure be serious we need to see Akito now" Hatori said and walked ahead of you and opened the door for everyone as you entered you saw a handsome man who looked sick and dangerous. Akito turned towards you and the group and walked towards you his actions were unpredictable " so your the famous (y/n) I may have expected a pretty person but you are ugly why would anyone love you?" He questioned you and paused and spoke again befor you could speak " answer me !" He yelled and pushed you to the ground making you yelp. "Hey Don't do that!" Kyo yelled and helped you up from the ground " why would any one love me ?" You questioned yourself " Akito mabey you should relise that the reason that someone loves me is because I return the feelings and actually care and you shouldn't bace a person baced on looks !" you said with each word driping in venom. Akito walked closer to you and slapped you and began trying to beat you yet Hatori and Shigure held him down as he yelled " obey me" but they didn't they were free of there curse they were not going to be ordered. You looked at Kyo and he pulled you up from the ground yet again and kissed you as you passed out in his arms.