1. Thinking To Do

Sals Pov
••••••••••
Joes hand crept up into my shirt rubbing my already harden nipple,Moans had escaped from my lips.

His body well hung over on my luxurious body feeling so closed in but in a good way,His teeth softly clomped on my neck licking it vigorously with his tongue.

"Ohhh Joey..you know how to treat me..."i looked up seeing a perfect smile slash across his beautiful face.damn I just wanted to lift up that tee and look at that roundish belly of his.

••••••••••
"So I ultimately did,seeing the thing I always wanted to see."I kept writing the comic that I was making,your probably thinking."are you kinky to joe?".

Yes I am,so I do have a crush on my best friend.I like him so much he could My slap
my ass a million times and I wont even budge.

That's true though,very realistic.Im just worried that If he finds this story or the other guys,I will be kicked off of the show.

Than I will be farther away from
Joey,But please don't tell anyone and I mean it.

••••••••••
My body was sitting on the wall still writing my feelings out at my apartment,The other guys were hanging out without me.

Including Joey.

Why did he have to go with them.

We would've have so much fun.

Like watching a movie.(he's choice)

Watch him eat donuts and pastries all night.

Letting him watch me eat food.

Scoot closer to him.

Wrapping my arms like a child.

Him saying."why are you hugging me like that."

All I will say is."I'm not gay Joe,It's just your my best friend."

Which would be a good damn lie to his pretty face.

••••••••••
But of course,that will never happen to me.EVER.not even when I'm fucking 80 years old,regardless of my age.Joe will still be my best friend.

I even drew Him fucking me on a bed,that's how much I love him.I just can't get it out of my mouth.

I just want him to understand,he doesn't need betsy,and I could take care of their beautiful child.

I need him,I want him,and I won't stop until he understands that.Wet sobs of tears came strolling down on my face.

It attacked my beard making it ticklish,but what does that have to matter.I won't Gattos sobs on me,I will even give tissues and company.

Why am I thinking that,he won't do that to me cause he still thinks I'm a germaphobe to him.

He will never love me like the way I do,what's the bother anyways.

I love you Joey,till the earth ends...

••••••••••
So guys this is my first part I think it turned out great,hope you guys enjoy.I will be making more!