2. Crazy Little Bitch

Sals Pov
••••••••••
"Oh god."I mumble when I hear the door lightly get knocked,I sighed possibly knowing it's not fucking Joe.

I struggle to get up,putting my notebook on the table,I open the door seeing Joey right there with food and drinks.Before I could even settle straight,I jumped onto him hugging him tight."I fucking missed you Joe!"I said screaming.

I don't know how but I started crying on his neck,I trembled while he was holding onto me before he pushed me off still with his arms on my shoulder.

"Mmm..I knew you were going to."He said smiling catching a tear from my eyeballs."W~where are the other guys."I resumed letting him in and closing the door.

"The guys got hungover so I let them crash at Brian's place,is that ok?"He said getting a little worried.

Why would he even say that,of course it Is.I mean we could finally have some fun without the other two ruining our space.

"Yeah it's fine."I said blushing when he sat down at the couch already getting comfortable."Hey sal."I heard him with a blank expression.

"Yeah."I sat next to him jerking my neck around to see him."What is this."I got shocked when he grabbed my notebook looking at it."Ummm...NOTHING!"I said snatching the book sighing.

"Sally...what was that?"He said confused,I got up and sat it near the kitchen."It was...about my life."I blushed in embarrassment sitting back down.

"Mmm..what was in there..."He said pursuing his lips,God if he keeps asking questions I'm gonna strangle myself."About the hidden camera show impractical jokers."

He cocked his head with a eyebrow raised."Ok I trust you since your my best friend."He said chuckling before he said."I'm gonna get something to eat from the fridge."I nodded my head seeing him get up.

Fuck.I couldn't stop staring at his ass,it was so.perfect.

Stop it sal don't be a pervert!

I said in my brain slapping myself,he finally came back with food sitting back down."Wow...you have a nice selection in there."He laughed taking a bite of doughnuts.

I started giggling which got him perplexed."Why you giggling."He said making his head crooked."Nothing..."I just couldn't stop blushing at him.

"Why your cheeks red first of all."He said still looking at me.

"You know what I'm gonna check out that notebook."He resumed getting up and grabbing it,He sat on the table almost opening it.

"NOOO JOEY!"I tried to stop him but I was too weak,he told me to sit down,so I did.I felt so remorseful making that dumbass writing.

He began reading it....shit!

••••••••••
Ooo what will happen to sal and joe..I will be making the next part!