3. Damn You

Sals Pov
••••••••••
I saw his eyes get bigger and wider by the second,I just forced my head down onto the wooden surface.

He closed it and starred at me vigorously."Sal....why would you keep this from me.."He sounded like he was heartbroken.

"Cause...look Joey,I really do have a crush on you..I..was just to afraid to tell you..cause I thought you would..hate me."

I sigh and look into him,our eyes locked in motion.He half smiled at me,before I knew it his lips connected with mine.

I did the favor and kissed back,his hands tugged onto my drenched hair.I couldn't move,breath,fight.

I was just star struck,my wish came true.We stopped and starred at each other again before he spoken:

"I..do too Sally."His eyes seemed to glow like fireworks,I looked down feeling my heart pump faster.

"What if the guys find out about this."I requested looking at him,He just smirked and kissed my forehead before replying.

"They won't unless we tell them."I couldn't take this anymore I grabbed his neck and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss.We both got up and fell onto the couch,his hands worked like magic.

I felt his body grind on top of me making me moan."J~Joey...."A Few words were stringed out of me,I rolled my head back from the pillow.

"F~F~fuck..."I whisper quietly digging my fingernails on his shoulders,It felt like my body is being ripped apart by this unnecessary force.

He smiled at me deeply before I felt his hand smooth across my face."Your beard,lips,chin,eyes,hair,body,there all mine."He whispered into my ear causing my whole insides to fall completely.

"Oh god Joe!"I screamed quietly feeling pain in me,He starred into me.I wasn't ready ready to have this moment now,I just wasn't.

"Joey please...I'm not ready."I grasped until I felt him stop,I could see that he was quite dumbfounded."Well..alright I will go then."

No I didn't want him to leave me,I stopped his tracks by holding onto his arm. "No Joe,I'm not ready for sex.. I all I want to do now is kiss. "I pursued my lips and whimpered closely to him.

"You could've told me Sally. "He said hugging me tight,I did the offering and hugged back. "Stay with me.. "I pleaded with all of my heart before I felt him kiss me and reply back.

"Of course baby.. Of Course. "

••••••••••

I hope you like this chapter!!The next one will be joes POV!!