The Mistake

Everything was going fine. Scout being as annoying as ever yelling about how he's amazing. Pyro fiddling with his lighter in the corner of the room casting a menacing shadow of the pyromaniac onto the walls. Heavy was making lunch, sniper,spy,soldier, and demoman are chasing after scout. Medic and Engineer may be on the verge of fame and fortune.

"Herr Engineer could du please pass me the magnesium?"

"Sure doc."

Engineer carefully looks through the piles of chemicals until he finds the metal like substance and carefully picks it up making sure that the pieces don't fall out.

"Here's the chemicals doc. We'll be known all around the world with this."

"Ja! We'll be as powerful as gods! hahaha! All I need is to put one piece of magnesium into this. Herr Engineer please stand fairly far you don't want to become a pile of mush don't you?"

Engineer didn't need to be told twice he stood back. Medic hovered his hand over his medical supplies and found the tweezers.Medic looked back at Engineer and smiled. He looked at the tweezers and picked a piece of magnesium to use.

*SLAM*

"OW!" scout screamed

Medic dropped the vile and engineer ran into the vile's of chemicals which flew into the mixture.  Engineer blacked out from the fumes entering his body.The chemical reaction was powerful, the mixture of the random chemicals released a black smoke. Medic pulled the emergency button. Sirens where blaring medic ran out of the lab still in shock. He ran to the meeting room/emergency room.

"Whots goin on?!"

"What happened!"

"Maggot! Tell your commander what happened!"

"GENTLEMEN!"

Everyone became silent with their full attention to spy. the sirens still blaring red lights surrounding them.

"Where is monsieur Engineer"

Everyone know in a deep shock. Medic stepped forward taking in a sharp breath.

"When scout ran into the door of the lab it shocked engineer. He ran into the chemicals. He blacked out from the fumes. Its my fault that he may be dead."

A/N I hope you like the chapter I know I haven't been on *feels really bad* but i wasn't on because i almost failed 3 classes. *is hoping you don't ask how*