Girl's Day

Prompt: We have weekly get-togethers where we gossip about our other neighbors AU

Relationships: implied- Darcy/Steve, implied- Jane/Thor, implied- Pepper/Tony, implied- Natasha/Clint

Characters: Darcy Lewis, Jane Foster, Pepper Potts, Natasha Romanoff

Tags: Ignores All Team Drama, I Love Happy Endings, Humor, Friendship

Author's Note: I originally planned to have Laura Barton in this, but for reasons I just took her out. Sorry! (I really do love her). Also, I made a slight change to the prompt. Instead of them having weekly get-togethers, they'll be monthly. And the neighbors that are spoken of in here, they technically are neighbors since each couple live in different apartments/penthouse ;)

The quinjet lands in an empty field, the ramp lowering moments later as the four occupants step off. Pepper and Natasha look as immaculate as always, but Darcy and Jane are squinting against the blaring morning sun as they trail after the other two through knee high grass.

"We really need to tone down the alcohol," Jane mumbles miserably, trying to shield her eyes as best as she can with her right hand.

"Pft. Speak for yourself, lightweight." Darcy's come prepared, a rather large pair of sunglasses being settled on her face to block the sun's rays. "We just need to remember to not start drinking until we actually get to the farm. We always drink beforehand and we're always hungover the following morning when we get here."

Pepper and Natasha grin over their shoulders.

"If you try to sneak anything out, the boys will get suspicious about our monthly Spa Getaways," Natasha informs them. "Do you really want Clint to figure out we're using his farm for our monthly gossip sessions?"

"Or worse. Tony?" Pepper laughs.

"Ugh. No," Darcy fake gags.

"I still don't see why we can't invite Thor," Jane muses. "He's great at braiding hair."

"Yeah, but he's also a very nice piece of man meat. You two will be able to do the do, but the rest of our engines will be revved and wanting, and no thank you. I love Steve, but I'm not willing to risk having Tony and Clint crash our getaway. Besides, everyone needs a little space every now and then from their significant other."

"Ditto," Natasha smirks. "I adore Clint, but I need time with the ladies."

"Amen," Pepper sighs in agreement.

The girls trudge up the steps to the two story farmhouse, they dropping off their bags just inside the front door. Everyone makes a beeline for the kitchen and while the two hungover women plop down at the table, Pepper starts the coffee and Natasha starts breakfast.

Jane and Darcy are grumbling pathetically until Natasha takes pity on them, the redhead getting to work on pulling a bottle of Vodka out of the freezer and a jug of Orange Juice from the fridge. Moments later she places two Screwdrivers in the center of the table.

"Drink up, ladies. No point in being miserable. This is only the start of our weekend."