Chapter Three: Shadow to the rescue.

Hey, welcome to the third chapter of this story. I would of posted this sooner, but  the snowstorm shut off my electricity, but it's back on and I'm ready to type. So, let's get started and don't forget to comment.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything, and I never will.

  Back in the front of the building, the Hive was hanging out. They were proud to capture a titan. They couldn't wait to capture the other 4 as well. Just than, Jinx hears/sees a flashbang. She was getting scared. Jinx:What  was that? Gizmo had a bad feeling about this. Gizmo:The titans must of found out about the goth freak. Jinx:We need to tell Malchior. Shadow then appears in front of the 3 Hive members. Shadow:The titans aren't here, but I am. Gizmo looks at him confused. He never met a black hedgehog. So, why was he here. Gizmo:Who are you? And what are you doing here? Shadow:I'm Shadow the hedgehog, and I'm here to save Raven. But, I didn't come alone.

  Just than, Sonic, Knuckles, Tails, and Espio appears behind him. The Hive than gets scared, even if they didn't know any of these people. then, the Hive was wondering how they knew Raven if they weren't titans. Mammoth:How do you know Raven? Is she a friend of yours? Shadow knew that he had to start explaining it to them. Shadow:She and the titans are a part of the G.U.N angency. Sonic steps forward. Sonic:And speaking of G.U.N, we have a whole army outside. Then the 3 Hive members gasps. They knew that they were dead if they didn't give Raven back. But what could they do?

   They knew Malchior was with her, and he'd kill them if they let her go. But if they just left, the  G.U.N army would attack, they had no choice. Before they could say anything, Starfire flies into the area, blasting her light green starbolts at them. Mammoth: It's the alien chick. Starfire just stood there in the air. She didn't know what he meant by that. Starfire(mad): I am not a baby chicken. Robin then facepalms, but smiles. He thought it was cute when she got mixed up in what they were saying. Robin: Star, you're mistaken. Starfire:Then, what did he mean by "Alien chick?" Robin knew that he had to explain it to her later.

  The  soilders pointed there gun at the Hive.  Shadow: Gonna give her back, now? The Hive was scared. They knew that he was serious. They had no choice. Mammoth(scared):We better Malchior to let her go. Jinx(scared):Of course we'll give her back. They both turn towards Gizmo. He knew what they were thinking and heads back inside to talk to Malchior.

End of Chapter! Will Raven get saved? Or will it be too late? Read in the next chapter to find out.