Chapter Four:Saving Raven

This might be the last chapter for this story. But, I'm not sure yet. But continue reading, and please comment. Cause I'm not sure if anyone is actually reading these. So, let's get started.

 Disclaimer: I don't own anything, and I probably never will. :'(

  Back in the cell, Raven tried to escape. She couldn't take being near Malchior anymore. She really hoped that her friends would come soon, if they noticed she was gone.  Malchior sighs. Malchior:I still love you, and I know you still love me. Raven(annoyed):In your dreams. Malchior:Oh really? Raven:Yes. He walks close to her until they were face to face.  She didn't like it when people got so close to her like that. Raven(annoyed):Get out of my face, if you want your limbs attached to your body. Malchior :Wow, my sweet Raven. Raven gags. She didn't like it when people gave her cute nicknames. Especially someone who is evil.   Raven(mad):I am not your sweet Raven. She then glares at him.  He gets in her face, as she tries to back up. Raven(mad):Get out of my face you worthless- He cuts her off. Malchior:Shut up. He smacks her across the face. She wince in pain.

 She glares at him again. Malchior:You will stay here forever. Raven(annoyed):That's what you think. Malchior:Oh really? Raven:Whatever. Malchior tucks a piece of hair behind her ear as she glares at him. She didn't want him touching her hair. Raven(Mad):Don't you dare touch me. Her eyes glow red. Malchior: Ha! Can't use your powers. Raven tried so hard to escape, but nothing was working. Raven(mad):Just let me go, please. Tears start to fall down her face.  Malchior:You know I can't do that. He then kisses her,but she quickly kicks him and he falls down.

  He needed to understand. Raven(mad):Who says you could kiss me? Malchior:I did. Raven(Mad): Well, you can't. He gets mad and squeezes her wrists and she screams in pain. Just than, Gizmo went up to them, looking a little scared.  Gizmo:They're here, and they want you to let the goth chick go. Raven struggles to break out the chains. Raven(in pain):I'm not a chick. Malchior: If they want her, tell them to get her themselves. He then lets go of her wrists.  He then sees her trying to escape. Malchior:You can try all you want, you won't get out.

Raven sighs in annoyance. She just wanted to get home and hang with her boyfriend. Raven(Mad):Malchior, you're crazy. My friends will rescue me, and when they do, you'll be sorry. So, you better let me go, or I'll throw you in another dimension, that I promise you. Malchior sighs. He thought that she was talking to dang much! He pulls out a rag and walks towards her as she continues to talk. Raven(mad):Just let me go or I'll- He then ties the rag around her mouth to keep her quiet. She then mumble screams.

 Malchior sighs in relief. Malchior:Finally, she'll shut up. Just then, Shadow appears behind him. Shadow(out of nowhere):So, you're the one that captured Raven. Malchior screams in shock. He didn't think anyone would find them, or appear behind him without saying anything. Malchior(mad):Who are you?! Doesn't matter, why are you here?! To get your friend back?! Shadow knew that he had to explain again. Shadow:My name is Shadow, and yes, I'm here to get Raven back, Now, will you give her to me? Or do I order my army to kill you? Malchior knew he was doomed now. He didn't want to give Raven back,but he knew he would die if he didn't. He then got an idea. Malchior:How about I blast her instead?

  He pulls out a gun(Idk where he got a gun at) Raven widens her eyes. She knew that Shadow had to do something, or she would get killed.  He aims it at her head. Raven tried to move out the way,but the chains were holding her there.  Shadow knew he had to do something. He didn't want to watch his girlfriend get killed. He then knocks the gun on the floor and knocks Malchior unconscious. He saw that Raven was struggling to get free. Shadow walks towards her and unties the rag. She catches her breath as Shadow  breaks the chains. She then falls on her knees, crying. Shadow:You alright, Rae?

  Raven was upset that someone almost killed her. She had tears in her eyes. Raven(sad):No. Shadow:I'll take ya home. Soilders, help Robin, and Starfire. Chaos Control! He teleports himself and Raven back to the tower.  They appear in the common room on the couch. Raven starts shaking in fear. She had to control her emotions, or things would get crazy. Raven(sad):H-h-he tried to kill me. Shadow: It's okay my love, I'm here for you. He kisses her cheek and she smiles. Raven:Thanks, Shadow. Shadow: You're welcome, honey.

 Just than, Beast boy and Cyborg came into the room. They didn't notice that Raven was with Shadow. Cyborg: Yo, we can't find Raven. Shadow looks up at him like he was crazy.  Shadow: She's right here, bro. Cyborg looks down and notices Raven. Cyborg: Oh, didn't see you there, Rae. Raven sighs.  Didn't she make it clear that she didn't like nicknames? Raven: Don't call me Rae. Cyborg: Sorry, why didn't you call me or Beast boy and tell us? Shadow: I thought they told you. Cyborg: No, they didn't, but we'll go anyway. The 2 of them walks away. Raven then continues to cry. Raven(sad):H-H-He hurt me, and he kissed me. Shadow was mad. He didn't want anyone to hurt his girlfriend or even kiss her. Shadow(mad):That son of a b*tch! He should be dead by now.

 Raven looks up at him. Raven(sad):I'm sorry. Shadow looks at her. Shadow:Oh, its alright. I can't be mad at you. He kisses her cheek. Raven blushes. She knew that he loved her. She then thought about him. She thought about when he saved her twice. She then realizes that she does love Shadow. Raven(happy):Thank you, Shadow, you're too sweet. He smiles. He liked making  her feel good. Shadow: Anything to make you happy. Raven: We um...used to go out, until I helped free him out a book, and he betrayed me. He's a dragon disguised as a human. He used me to get out the book.

 Talking about that memory made her cry. Tears started to fall down her face again. Shadow wipes away her tears. He couldn't stand to see her cry. Shadow:He's gone now, you don't have to worry about him anymore. Raven(crying):I know, I just can't believe he used me like that, stupid b*tch! Shadow: Well... He then holds her hand. Shadow: Its a good thing he is gone. Raven smiles. Raven:Thanks Shadow,you mean a lot to me and I know that you would never use me. Shadow:You're right, I would never ever use you. He then kisses her. She kissed back as he pulls away. Shadow: I love you, Raven. Raven:I love you too, Shadow. He then smirks. Things couldn't go better for the two of them.

END OF STORY!

 I hope you guys like this story. If anyone has a good title for this story, let me know in the comments.