Chapter 18

ARE YOU FUCKING SEEING THIS?!?!?! Also a warning, this is a short chapter because I need to rant and there will be spoilers.
----------------------------------------------
Emma's POV
On the ride to Killian's house, he turned on the radio and started singing two octaves too high to Britney Spears. I should've caught it on video.

"So love, what do you think of my amazing singing?" His face is flushed and I bite my lip to stop from laughing again,

"It was beautiful. Magnificent, really. You should be on The Voice." He laughed a little and parked the car.

Before I could open my door, he ran around to the passenger side and opened it for me. I hope that the dark sky covered my blush.

My pointe shoes came off as soon as  we stepped inside his penthouse. Those things can get really uncomfortable after a while. I ran a couple fingers through my hair as I took it out of the bun.

"You hungry lass?" Killian asks. I'm not hungry for a standard dinner. Thinking of a hardy meal makes me want to throw up. That doesn't necessarily mean that I don't want anything though.

I throw my arms around Killian's neck and look into his eyes.

"Do you have pop tarts?" Killian grimaces and his nose scrunches up in disgust.

"Bloody hell no! That junk food rubbish is disgusting!" I throw my hands on my hips and narrow my eyes.

"Are you serious right now? Pop tarts are like the best thing in the world! How do not like them?" Killian scoffs,

"I'd rather eat bitter grapefruit and boiled mackerel than those pastry wannabes."

"Have you had the right flavors?"

"There's more than one flavor?" Oh my god. He has much to learn. I grab Killian's arm with one hand and my pointe shoes in the other,

"We are going shopping."

"No! Please no, I don't want to go buy bloody pop tarts!" I shake my head and drag him out the door.

I hop in the driver's seat before he can protest. I look at him as he pouts at me,

"What? Buckle up, we're going to Walmart." Killian looks even more terrified than before.

"No, Walmart is awful. It's in the bad neighborhoods where the ghetto people shop," he says with a shudder. I roll my eyes and buckle his seatbelt for him.

"You are being such a baby. Nobody's gonna mug you at Walmart. Besides, they have some pretty good stuff there."

Without another word, I start the car and drive to Walmart. Men can be such idiots sometimes.

We arrive at Walmart and Killian stares at the place with distaste.

"Emma..." He whines,

"Killian..." I mock him. I get out of the car and put on my uncomfortable pointe shoes as he reluctantly joins me.

I loop my arm in his and pull him into the store with me. I grab a cart and start heading toward the aisle with the pop tarts. Killian stops me,