THREE

THREE:

THREE:

"SO WHAT DO you all do for fun around here?" Delilah asked as she absentmindedly took more of Jughead's fries.

   "Delilah I swear to God if you eat another fry-"

   "You'll write a story 'bout me? Terrifying."

Jughead sipped at his water, attempting to ignore the annoying girl in front of him. In the past few weeks Delilah Gallagher had graced Riverdale with her presence, Jughead's world had suddenly become brighter. Despite his protests and facade of 'i hate you', Jughead Jones had secretly developed a soft spot for the small brunette and was proud to call her his friend.

"Jug?"

He hummed in response.

"I asked what do you do for fun in Riverdale? It's a pretty boring town."

"You have Reggie, ask him."

"Ask that oaf?" She questioned, chuckling slightly. "I think not."

   "Save the act, Delilah." Jughead exclaimed, shoving two fries in his mouth. "You two have a thing. The entire town knows it."

   "I just moved here, Jug! We do not have a thing and nor am I fond of him." 

   "I never said anything about you being fond of him." He finished with a smirk.

"I'm not fond of him!"

   "Well, darling, he's pretty fond of you." A new voice interjected, cutting Jughead'a retort short.

   The pair looked up to see the Blossom twins, each with a milkshake in hand. Cheryl sipped at her drink as she watched Jason intently, as if she was daring him to speak again to Delilah. Her eyes narrowed as she looked upon Jughead and Delilah, making the brunette girl feel smaller then she already was.

   "Jason Blossom." The redhead boy said, giving Delilah a smile.

   "Delilah Gallagher."

   "Oh trust me, I know who you are." Jason promptly seated himself beside the smaller girl, Cheryl begrudgingly sitting by Jughead. "My boy, Reggie, can't stop talking about you."

   The brunette saw Cheryl roll her eyes, making Delilah scoff. She just met the Blossom girl and she already disliked her. The Blossom boy, on the other hand; Jason, she could get along with.