Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest

* this chapter is specially written for @ToniMomchilova  because if she didn't give me an idea for this chapter today I wouldn't have updated so;thank her,not me (': *

- Got any plans for today? - I asked Raphael,while having breakfast.

- Aren't you going out with Clary again?

- No. We won't spend everyday together,she's a Shadowhunter.. just when she's not that busy and has a few hours. 

- I see.

- What's that for? Do you not want me here? 

He kissed me.

- Don't talk bullshits.

- How are you though? Are you feeling alright?

- Well,actually,I have to go out for blood tonight..

- Raphael.. is that safe? Are you hurting anyone...?

He pulled me close to his body and I hugged him.

- Someday I'll tell you where I get it from. I promise, I'm not hurting anyone innocent.

This means he is hurting someone..

I wanted to talk about it but he knows what he's doing. I trust him. 

- Will you be gone all night again? 

- Well.. I gues I will. Even if I come back earlier,it will be after 3 am and I suppose you'll be sleeping.

- No. I'll wait for you!

- Simon,you don't have to. Get some rest please.

 - I got rest all night. I'm not a little kid. I'll miss you so much..

He sighed.

- Well,in this case,I'll call Magnus to come by tonight.

- What? No! Don't disturb him. I can take care of myself. Last time I was going to run away,I promise I won't do it now,I understand the situation..

- Calm down,sweetcheeks. I know you can take care of yourself,I just want you to be safe. Remember when those vampires kidanpped you while I was gone and Magnus left too?

- Yeah..

- I don't want this to happen again. So,Magnus will stay with you,if he's not busy. Just in case someone tries to do this again. Plus,you two get along,don't you? You'll be bored alone. 

- Fine.. - I hugged him again.

We spent the whole day together and I really hoped time would fly slower,but eventually,it went dark outside and Raphael had to go.

- Luckily,Magnus is not busy. He will come in an hour. - he said.

I nodded.

Then he went closer to me,put his hand under my chin and kissed me gently. I kissed him back.

- See you later..or tomorrow. 

After he left I went to my room. Well,Raphael was right. It's quite boring to be alone in this huge mansion. But I prefer being left alone than having some people/creatures forced to be here with me..

I remembered Raphael gave my phone back to me.

I played some music and started singing along to it. I was alone here so.. what's the problem?

i should make a fucking concert.

I swear,if Raphael saw me right now he would probably question himself ' Why did I fall in love with this weirdo?'

I'm literally dancing and singing along to One Direction. That's right,One Direction.

Suddenly I heard ( somehow ) a knock on the door.

Oh,shit..

I hope he didn't hear me..

I stopped the music and went downstairs to open.

When I opened the door I found out that it wasn't Magnus..

- I can hear you  from outside the house. And is that One Direction? - Alec asked.

- N-no.. Well,yes.. S-sorry,is it that l-loud? Haha.. W-where's Magnus? 

- In the last minute,he happened to have some troubles with.. Camille. You probably don't know her. 

Oh,yes,I do..

 - He sent me here. Aren't you grown enough to take care of yourself? Why does he have to come here?

He's so rude..

- Do you think I feel amazing because I'm treated like a child? Raphael decides this,not me.. I can't change this. But what's your problem,first you judge him because he ' gets me in troubles', he tries to be better and you're not satisfied again? Please,leave. Why did Magnus sent you here? You never liked me anyway. Go hangout somewhere and tell Magnus I'm fine when you come back. 

He sighed.

- Okay,calm down. I am staying. Not because of you - because I promised Magnus. He really cares for you,or it's because he's close with Raphael,I don't know.

I just stood in silence,looking down.

- Will you let me in? - he asked annoyed.

- Yes,sorry.. - I let him in and closed the door after him.

- So,what are we going to do? Just sit down and wait for him to come back? - he asked as he looked around the house. 

We went to the living room. 

- I don't know.. That's what me and Magnus did when he came here.. 

- I see.

- Oh,by the way.. Congratulations for you and him. I wish you everything best. 

- Thanks. - he smiled slightly. 

I've never seen that guy smile. I guess Magnus really makes him happy.

- Are you hungry? - I asked him as I went into the kitchen.

- No,thanks.

I sat down on the couch on the living room. He was still standing up. I guess he's just not comfortable here; and I understand him.

Eventually we found stuff to talk about. I mean,we weren't laughing and slowly becoming best friends. Just normal talking because oh well,what else are we going to do until Raphael comes back?

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

- I'll be right back. - I said.

I opened the door and out of nowhere someone broke into the house and attacked me. According to the fact that he bit my neck,it must be a vampire again.. 

Thanks God,the living room was next door,so Alec heard the noise and came before the vampire could bite me,kidnap me,or do whatever he was going to do..

Alec killed the vampire,somehow,I thought the only way to kill one is when they get burned out in the sun,but I guess I can't understand everything.

The vampire was just one,he must have thought I'm alone.. How do they know when I'm alone and when I'm not? 

- Oh,so that's why you need someone to be with you while he's gone. - he said.

A/N: This continues on the next part. 40 reads for it. I usually get 40 reads for  about 2 days. Enjoy! x

- also -

FANFICTION TRAILER!