99 | #latenightconvos

[ LOL GUYS HAHAHHAA TRYING TO WRITE SOMETHING IN ENGLISH HAHAHAHAHA OKAY, BUT, SEULMIN FTW!!!!]

[SORRY FOR THE WRONG GRAMMARS, I STILL HAD A FILIPINO KIND OF WRITING STYLE, SO YEAH]

#LateNightConvos

In which Kang Seulgi fell in love with Park Jimin in some weird and late night stalking.

+

Seulgi scrolled down Park Jimin's facebook account, searching for some old posts. She didn't even want to stalk him, but literally, his charms are really mesmerizing and many of her classmates are already falling for him. He is just a transferee, and yeah, it's just a while when the students are already gossiping about the new hot guy from her section, well, that Jimin guy.

But-- seriously, who even stalks a guy that you barely knew for three months? And he became famous in just a day, so if you compare him to yourself, you looked like an unfamous potato in front of him. Life is hard, so does hers.

Seulgi doesn't want to end up being lovesick to an unknown guy. She wants to know him, better, and closer. But she didn't have the guts to talk to him in class, or even steal a glance of him at school.

She just secretly stalks his facebook account, and deal with it.

Well-- she's just too shy. Forgive her.

"Seriously.. Ughh." she groaned and hugged her pillow while her other hand is holding her phone, still scrolling. It's already 12:32 am and she's still awake. She stalked him over two hours, almost everyday. She randomly laughs at his funny posts, selfies, and even his shared pictures. Weird, right?

After scrolling down some posts, suddenly her messenger popped out of nowhere and revealed something that really made her heart beating so fast- as if she was running a marathon. She didn't even think he was still awake, and now he's messaging her?

What's his deal? He didn't even know her personally.

Park Jimin messaged you.

Jimin: Still awake?

Jimin: Go to sleep, you will get some eyebags bro.

Jimin: I noticed that you're just sleeping in some classes at school, especially mornings. Our teachers seem to notice it. So yeah. 😅

✅ Seen

It's true she's sleeping at school because she really sleeps late. Her classmates noticed it since Park Jimin transferred, but yeah, they are worried. She was an honor student, so it's impossible for her to sleep at some classes.

She calmed herself. She doesn't want to mess up in some late night convos though, especially him.

Seulgi: Oh.. Sorry about that...

Seulgi: I just.. Some... Oh.. I just have.. Something to do, so I sleep late!!

Seulgi: I'm so sorry if I made you worry. Is just that... Never mind!

✅ Seen

She almost typed something that can make her heart burst. But she thanked herself for not typing some things that can embarrass her- and can make her a mess. Oh, seriously Seulgi.

Jimin: Hahaha, it's okay.

Jimin: Just sleep early tomorrow okay? 😊

Jimin: If you want.. I'll talk you until you fall asleep. 😅😂

✅ Seen

Her fingers are shaking, her heart is beating so fast, and the butterflies inside her tummy is so damn energetic that makes herself burst, in one blink. She can already feel her cheeks heating and everything feels so fucking weird until she typed something and pressed 'send'.

Seulgi: Sure! 😊

✅ Seen

And it feels like, everything is right.

[ LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR REACTION IN THE COMMENT SECTION!! CIAO!! ]