177 | challenge #1 [?]

okay, uhm hi guys? hehe

actually yeah, i'm so depressed and actually had thoughts of suicide- but scratch that, i need i think to live my life to the fullest, and overcome challenges. i know i'm weak but yeah, i need to be strong for my sake.

so yeah.. i had so many updates today right? hehe so i got a... challenge!

the winner will receive prizes from me hehehe. i will give some watercolor pack + elements that i recently downloaded and fonts <3 if you're not a graphic editor, i will just follow you by using my third account and i will flood vote two of your books. also if you are the winner, you will receive both of the prizes (if only you are a graphic editor)

for filipino readers only! i'm so sorry for my international fans T-T i don't have english books so bear with me ;-;

so here is it hehehe

challenge #1

read one of my books. choose from these (baby, pretender book 1 & 2, ieros, or daddy). you can comment or vote them if you want hehehehe.

and after, comment your thoughts here in paragraph form. any thoughts, any likes and dislikes. hehe

i will base the winner by how fast (they have read the book), and good their comments in the story. also, their thoughts.

if you have read my all of these books, just comment your thoughts and i will just give a shout out + follow! the winner will be a new reader. 

i will give a shout-out to those who joined, and i will also follow all of you! (by using my third account lol hehehehe)

this challenge will end tomorrow, 9 pm :)

that's all! thank you again for the 3.9k followers! i love you all. <3

i will live guys. i will not give up. :)