187 | birthday present [one-shot]

jelsa x vrene ftw!!!!

hehehe hope you like this. beware of some wrong grammars!!

...

I sighed as I felt myself sweating because of the intense heat. Summer is really hot here, and actually, I'm not fond of this intense and bright heat so I found this place too much uncomfortable. I got up and walked outside the palace of the Eastern Isles and I found my way into their garden which gives me a good feeling of peace, and yeah, not to much heat because of the trees and plants and of course, the summer wind.

I sat on a bench near a river and stared at the scenery. The blue crystal waters of the river are glowing like diamonds because of the sun's heat, making it magnificent to watch. The green shimmering trees, those bright flowers, and the little butterflies that flew around make me feel like in a paradise. Their garden is so gorgeous, nothing like the winter wonderland of Arendelle.

"Irene?" I froze as I heard a person calling me from behind. No- it's not a person, I mean. I recognize him, he's a prince.

The soon to be king of the Eastern Isles, Kim Taehyung. And yeah, he's actually my childhood friend.

I got up and faced him. I smiled at him as I bowed, but he just chuckled and walked towards me.

"Why are you so formal Irene? Don't act like a real princess in front of me please." He said and sat beside me. I just sighed and sat back.

"Just giving you some formal welcome, Prince." I teased him and grinned. I know he doesn't like to be called like that.

"D-don't call me t-that! You ice princess!"

"I know you don't like the heat too! You facade prince! Don't act like you're comfortable here!"

"Huh?! I love the sun and all of it's glory! Foolish!" He said and I just laughed. I know him, he hates the heat as much as I hate it too. We grew up together, and he even just go to Arendelle to play some snow fights.

We love winter. Just like Jack and Elsa. Just as the tales said, yeah.

He breathed heavily and I stopped myself from laughing as I looked at him. His hair is white, his bright blue orbs reflected his pale complexion as his handsome face is still relevant in his features. His body, yes. I heard he's been working out lately, so..

"Stop staring, woman." I quickly averted my gaze as my cheeks grew red because of the embarrassment. Shit, that was close. But no, he caught me off guard!

"Never mind, I'm handsome but please, stop staring. You've been doing that so many times in the past 6 years that we're friends. It's so creepy, you know?"

Damn. He is so arrogant. Seriously? Staring at him- ugh. Not again.

I calmed myself as I closed my eyes, not wanting to start a quarrel again of how arrogant this prince is.

I felt his right hand sneaked in my waist as he moved closer. I felt my cheeks burning as his left hand held my left one too.

T-this is.. T-THIS IS SO F-FREAKIN CLOSE!

"T-Taehyung.. What are you d-doing?" I said and I felt him chuckle behind my shoulders. Still, my face is red like a tomato and my body is frozen like ice.

W-wait. What's happening?

"Irene.. I like you.. So damn much. But.." I felt his body shifted as his grasp in my hand is becoming more weak and his head is on my shoulder. I didn't move for so long, still waiting for more of what he has said.

I gave up.

I looked at him and I felt him sleeping peacefully behind my back. He probably became tired of the event yesterday. His white hair, which is the same as mine, and his face which as I said earlier, is so pretty handsome that I cannot even see a trace of scratch.

I smiled dearly as I let his head lay comfortable over my shoulder as I removed his hand over my waist. I held his two hands, and shifted closer to him.

You like me, huh?

I chuckled as I remembered the things he said earlier. But sleeping? Nah. This guy is not sleeping, I bet.

I think he really misses me.

He will do these things if we didn't talk for a long time. He just cuddle me, say sweet things, and yeah, everything. But if we're together almost everyday, I think we'll be just quarrelling over some small things.

But this is the first time that he said he likes me. Wow, just wow. Really? I bet he's just joking but yeah, I don't know.

"You like me.." I whispered as we sat here in a comfortable silence.

He hears me. I know that.

"I like you too.." I continued and suddenly, he removed his hands from mine and a sudden hug caught me off guard.

"You really know me, Princess." I felt him smile as I realize what I said.

WAIT, DID I JUST CONFESSED?!

I felt my cheeks burning hot again as he let go of the hug and cupped my amazing tomato face.

What a shame, Irene.

"I like you, I like you, so damn much." He teased me as I am going to explode with embarrassment.

I know I liked him, but really, it's not the right time!

"T-Taehyung..." I said as he smiled sweetly as he moved his face closer, and our nose touching already.

"Irene.. You have been my greatest gift, ever since we became friends. I know it's seriously embarrassing to let myself confess in front of you.. But yeah, since you know, it's my birthday, what you said is really an amazing gift for me.. I can't express what I feel, Irene, I just can't-"

"Shh, happy birthday. You expected a gift. Here, why not me?" I smiled and he just moved closer. I can feel his breath as he whispered something, something soothing to my ears and my face burning up once again as he crashed his lips unto mine.

"Thank you, Princess."

...

I'm not okay lol hahahahah