Chapter One *continued*

All Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling so thank her.

So hey this is part-two enjoy <3 

Hermione was still thinking about who would possibly want to follow her, when she bumped into a sneering Malfoy. "Watch where you're going Granger!" Ordered Malfoy rudely. "Sorry." She muttered quickly (for she had been harboring a big crush on Draco for a while and was blushing quite fiercely). "What was that Granger? I didn't hear you, speak up." Continued Malfoy smirking. Now Hermione was getting quite upset as she had to go study her herbology books for a report due the next day. "Malfoy I'm not in the mood for your rude remarks so go." She spoke up still blushing fiercely and hoping he didn't notice. Stop blushing Mione! She screamed in her mind blushing even more than she was before. "What's wrong Granger you look flustered, is your little Weasly friend here for you?" He asked looking a little more interested than joking. He thinks I like Ron, Ron likes parvati, doesn't he?  "Fine, just watch where you're going Granger." He said hastily. Hermione started to see a little blush creeping up his neck.

***********************************************************************************************Please comment with idea's and on what you think about it. Bye!!! ^.^