Chapter Two *Continued*

Hey thanks to whoever has reading this. All Harry potter character's belong to J.K. Rowling so thank her!! Oh and I'm gonna try to change the point of view every couple chapters.

Draco's P.O.V.

After Lunch

Why is she always around? Draco thought to himself. I've been seeing strange shadows around Hermione. -Granger! He corrected himself quickly.

"Hey! Malfoy have you seen Potter? He's gone again!" Asked Professor mcGonagall asked suddenly.

"No, ask Hagrid. He may be over having tea." He answered distantly. "Draco? Are you feeling well?" The Professor asked slightly worried.  Draco quickly snapped out of his thoughts, to find her studying him very intensely. "Huh?  Yeah I'm fine." He said blushing lightly. "Alright then, if you need me I'll be in the groundskeepers hut." She said leaving at last.   Why do I keep thinking about her??  She's dangerous, especially that dark presence that's always around her...

                                                                               ~Time Skip(End of the day)~

He couldn't get her out of his head, her and that dark aura-like presence.    He was walking down the corridor to the library when... "CRASH" He felt someone under him, when he looked down he realized what had happened. He wasn't paying attention and ran into Hermione Granger, the very girl he was thinking of.   "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going." Granger apologized quickly before she saw who it was, when she saw it was Draco she flushed a bright shade of red and stuttered another apology. Draco quickly got off of her and stood up blushing a light pink. "J-Just watch where you're going next time, H- Granger." He blushed brighter when he realized he almost said Hermione, without another word he turned and quickly walked away in the direction of the Slytherin house. library long forgotten. 

When he had finally reached bed in the boys dorm, he couldn't believe he saw her blush.  

Great, she probably thinks I'm a huge klutz, not to menton a jerk...

About thirty minutes later he had fallen into a deep dreamless sleep.

Hey please comment with any idea's for the next chapter and let me know what you think about the story so far.  >3<