Chapter Two

All of the Harry Potter characters belong to J.K. Rowling. Thank you for reading.

The day has ended and Hermione is looking forward to solving the mystery of whoever is following her, though she couldn't quite get a certain thought out of her head if Draco had really blushed or if she was being paranoid.

If he did blush, why around me he just thinks of me as a filthy mudblood. Thought Hermione glumly.
"Mione! Guess what." Called Ron running towards her. "What is it Ron?" She asked as he wheezed for breath. "The dance is coming up and I need your advice." He said blushing bright red. "My advice? Really." She asked "yea, I kinda wanna take Parvati to the dance but I'm afraid that she won't go with me..." He said in one breath quietly, face turning a darker shade of red. "I knew it!" Exclaimed Hermione loudly. "Oww" she whined after Ron had stepped on her foot. "I don't want the world to know!" Hissed Ron quietly.

                                                    *time skip*

After a long talk about the dance they settle the Parvati dispute so Ron asks Hermione something. "Hey?" Said Ron. "Yeah?" Asks Hermione. "Who are you going to the dance with?" He asks and ducks in time to not get smacked. "Why would you want to know that?!" She says quickly. "Because you've been staring at the weasel over there for a while." He says accusingly. I have?  she wonders blushing. "No, I haven't." She says stubbornly. "You're imagining things. Honestly Ron who would ever in their right minds like someone like a Malfoy." She says trying not to blush and failing just a bit, but he noticed it. "You really do like him! I can't believe it." says Ron accusingly. "No..." she says blushing madly, defeated. "You know harry likes you right?" Asks Ron rudely. "No he doesn't. He likes..." She trailed off as she tried to think of who Harry could possibly like. "He likes you Mione." He said more gently.

Here I am liking the enemy but my best friend might get hurt because of something like that. She thought guiltily.

***********************************************************************************************Find out what happens in the next chapter!!!

help me out with ideas pls (this was based off of a personal experience) thx for reading