Musa ibn imran

Hey guys thank you for reading. I have come back with another amazing story, I mean it this time. This story is taking place when prophet Musa Ibn Imran, went to meet his Lord, and don't get confused when you see the name Ahmed, is a neckname of  Prophet Mohammad (saw). You will see the word Venbz, it means Renounce or give up something. something like that. I hope you like it.

When Moses went to meet his Lord, Moses said: O Lord, I find in the panels nation is the best nation out of people; enjoin right and forbid what is evil, Lord, let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of Ahmed, Moussa said: Lord, I find in the panels nation are others in the creation, the former to enter paradise, Lord, let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of  Ahmed, Musa said: Lord, I find in the panels nation Gospels in their hearts they read, and it was them said they read their book Because, even if they offered did not keep anything, and did not recognize him, and God gave them from saving something did not give him any of Nations, he said: Lord, let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of Ahmed, Musa said: Lord, I find in the panels nation believe he said the book first, and the book the other, and fighting curiosity misguidance, even fight the cecum liar; Let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of Ahmed, Musa said: Lord, I find the panels nation give to charity ate them on their stomachs and rent them, and it was by them of Nations if the incredible charity I accepted him God sent them a fire Vokltha, and received it left Vtoklha wild animals and birds, and God took give to charity from the rich to the poor, he said: Lord, Let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of  Ahmed, Musa: Lord, I find in the panels nation if he they are one mole and then did not dress it, I wrote him a ten-fold to seven hundred times, he said: Lord, let this nation be my nation, the Lord of Glory said that is the  nation of Ahmed, Musa: Lord, I find in the panels nation are Almhvon Report and them; Let this nation be my nation, says the Lord said Glory: that  is the  nation of Ahmed, Musa Venbz peace be upon him panels, and said: O Allah, make me one of the nation of  Ahmed.  

Allahu Akbar

Hey guys I hope you enjoy reading how amazing the nation of our prophet is which is us. If you are still wondering
About the name Ahmed, that's one of the  nicknames of the Prophet (SAW). If you guys like it please don't forget to
Comment
Vote
Share
SALAM